Direct2florist Singapore Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist Singapore

Feedback for sg.direct2florist.com has been compiled from 34911 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from sg.direct2florist.com
21-Mar-2016

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : This was an excellent service for arranging a floral delivery for my daughter in Singapore...a secure website too,recommended by a local florist.
Product: My daughter was very pleased with the arrangement and the flowers were delivered on the right day...will be using them again!

17-Aug-2015

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : It was very easy to order.
Product: The flowers looked gorgeous and just as shown on the website.

19-May-2015

Prince's Flower Shop Pte Ltd, Singapore City

Service rating : On time delivery, beautiful packaging!
Product: The bouquet looked great but the roses only lasted two days.

12-May-2015

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : Despite my last minute order the flowers were delivered as requested on Mothers' Day. Thank you!
Product: Gorgeous bouquet, definitely worth it.

15-Apr-2015

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : Easy to order, fast delivery.
Product: Nice flowers, fast delivery.

13-Mar-2015

Prince's Flower Shop Pte Ltd, Singapore City

Service rating : They were very good at letting me know that the order had not been delivered and give me the option of the next day delivery
Product: Shame they were a day late but I did order them at the last minute. My wife said they were beautiful. thank you.

01-Oct-2014

Prince's Flower Shop Pte Ltd, Singapore City

Service rating : Easy to use as usual (I use to send flowers to UK at least twice a year)
Thanks so much
Product: Lovely arrangement delivered on time. Thank you

28-Aug-2014

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : Organised and delivered promptly as requested.
Product: The flowers did not resemble the picture online however they were still lovely

17-Jul-2014

Service rating : Very convenient
Product: Thanks! My wife liked the flowers!

07-Jul-2014

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : The flowers were delivered on time and my Niece was highly delighted with them
Thank you very much.
Product: Very well presented

09-May-2014

Art n Roses , Singapore City

Service rating : Fast delivery, delivered on same day as I ordered. Seller called my brother to confirm my mom had received the flowers! Thank you so much! Superb service!
Product: Bouquet was almost totally different from picture shown on website. Basket was not used as shown and as I had hoped my mom would get. But I was glad the bouquet was huge, substantial and beautiful! I am satisfied:)) Great job!

06-Mar-2014

Prince's Flower Shop Pte Ltd, Singapore City

Rather than leave the Valentines Day package with reception it was delivered 1 day late

Thanks for letting us know, we are looking into this and will reply to your private email address.

Zoe Lee