notonthehighstreet.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of notonthehighstreet.com

Feedback for www.notonthehighstreet.com has been compiled from 457069 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • notonthehighstreet.com is an online marketplace, selling beautiful items from over 1600 small creative businesses, through one easy online checkout. Founded by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish in April 2006, the site was created because of their passion for the gorgeous little shops who couldn't afford to sell on the high street, but were making unique carefully made items for gifts or for the home that were simply adorable. They felt these businesses needed introducing to a larger market. notonthehighstreet.com has no warehouse, each seller retains their own identity with an online storefront and they send out the products themselves. Shopping from notonthehighstreet.com means you are directly supporting the future and growth of Britain's creative, stylish talent. If you're ever not happy, we truly want to know about it. That's the only way that we can continue to ensure you experience the service, standards and quality that shopping with notonthehighstreet.com is all about! So do let us know, good or bad, by emailing info@notonthehighstreet.com

Good

• Crowlink Loot Beard And Moustache Care Gift Set

Always a pleasure using NOTHS

Silver Cat Stud Earrings

Service rating : Very prompt... Yes I'm quite happy with the service
Product: Very pretty earrings .. Will deffo shop with them again!

Personalised Hen Night Survival Favour Bag

Service rating : Love everything on this website
Product: Fantastic product, high quality, and very fast delivery

Personalised Words Cufflinks

Service rating : Very quick service!
Product: I was looking for something special but different for a man who has everything he wants and needs! These cuff links were perfect and personal!

Pamper Me Aromatherapy Bath Gift Set

• Artisan Seeded Flowerpot Bread Making Kit

Service rating : Good communication and quick despatch
Product: Expected it to be a bit bigger though but very well wrapped and cute

Pug Card

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Very good value and fast delivery. I will using you again

Personalised 38cm Rustic Chopping Board

Service rating : Great selection of items for unusual gifts.
Product: A lovely item bought for my husband for our anniversary. The sellers couldn't have been more helpful and even let me have a few extra characters so that I could have the lyrics from our first dance song. Thank you!

Mother And Daughter Message Bangle

Service rating : fast
Product: unique

Set Of Three Mixed Metal Stacking Rings

Service rating : I always shop with notonthehighstreet if I want to buy something unique or special. Not been disappointed as yet and I usually receive good service.
Product: Received exactly what it said in the description. Good service.

Personalised Days I've Loved You Card

Service rating : I love using not on the high street there service is second to none . I have emailed them on occasions to tell them .
Product: My boyfriend loved the personalised touch of our anniversary card . I will be getting one for my sister in law this month too .

Personalised 9ct Gold Russian Ring Necklace

Service rating : I cannot speak highly enough on the excellent treatment we received from the Company. Their response to our questions was immediate and helpful. On this alone their customer service is excellent
Product: We found that the engraved name on one of the rings used the standard spelling rather than the spelling we required. The company arranged for the return of the Necklace and one of the rings to be replaced with the correct spelling. They even refunded the cost of the registered parcel in which i returned the necklace. In terms of all aspects of their customer service they have preformed above and beyond expectations. I will recommend the company as widely as possible.

Girl's Personalised Mini Bag

Service rating : Love this website-so many lovely quality products to choose from-I'm spoilt for choice!
Product: Wonderful, helpful, friendly company great at communicating and tailoring your order if needs be. A great product that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Our flower girls loved them! Thank you.

Personalised 'Wedding Day' Definition Card

Service rating : Exactly as described on the website, cute products & quick delivery
Product: Lovely card

Katia Silver And Thread Bracelet

Service rating : Very pleased
Product: The seller presented the bracelet nicely with a gift box enclosed. Speedy delivery
Very good quality, looks lovely on

Fair Trade Sari Journal

Service rating : A very quick, easy and efficient process.
Product: Lovely journal. I bought it for a present and was very tempted to keep it for myself! It's very pretty and the internal pages have a lovely feel to them.

Silver Initial Charm Necklace

• Greyhound Scarf

Service rating : Love everything about the site, easy to navigate and some great sellers.
Product: Very pleased and the person who it was for loved it. Great service and quick delivery, thankyou.

Leather Cavendish Bracelet

Service rating : Very quick delivery
Product: Very nice quality,non jewelry loving husband liked it very much

Tea For Mum In A Matchbox

Service rating : Lovely to see so many different items.
Product: Lovely gift item

Vintage Rose Locket Pendant

Service rating : I had a very positive buying experience with this seller. They answered emails promptly, were extremely helpful and most pleasant. A great shopping experience and I would buy from them, again.
Product: A delicate, little locket. A lovely alternative to more expensive options.

Personalised Laser Cut Anniversary Card

• Illustrated Schnauzer Blank Card

Service rating : Great, fast service. Beautiful items
Product: Gorgeous card, arrived quickly. Very pleased

Little Life Kit

Service rating : Very helpful indeed
Product: A beautiful unusual birth present received with speed and huge surprise at ingenuity a real treasure.

Daisy Scarf

• Rabbit And Cabbage Tea Towel
  • Fair Trade Savannah Leather Shopper Bag

Service rating : Fantastic products.....lots of happy hours spent browsing, thank you, it's a great company.
Product: The colour shown was slightly more blue than the grey that arrived, but I still loved it, thank you.

Happy Hedgehog Magnetic To Do List Pad

Arrived much earlier than expected - a nice surprise!

Huggable Beard Cushion

Service rating : Always brilliant! Always have a amazing items x
Product: Smaller than expected.

Additional Key Ring Initial/Age Token

Service rating : Fast delivery, great products but some quite over priced
Product: The product is some what thinner/flimsier in real life but my husband loves it