notonthehighstreet.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of notonthehighstreet.com

Feedback for www.notonthehighstreet.com has been compiled from 451577 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • notonthehighstreet.com is an online marketplace, selling beautiful items from over 1600 small creative businesses, through one easy online checkout. Founded by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish in April 2006, the site was created because of their passion for the gorgeous little shops who couldn't afford to sell on the high street, but were making unique carefully made items for gifts or for the home that were simply adorable. They felt these businesses needed introducing to a larger market. notonthehighstreet.com has no warehouse, each seller retains their own identity with an online storefront and they send out the products themselves. Shopping from notonthehighstreet.com means you are directly supporting the future and growth of Britain's creative, stylish talent. If you're ever not happy, we truly want to know about it. That's the only way that we can continue to ensure you experience the service, standards and quality that shopping with notonthehighstreet.com is all about! So do let us know, good or bad, by emailing info@notonthehighstreet.com

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.notonthehighstreet.com

Music And Melody Naturally Heartfelt Stud Earrings

I really like the items I've looked at, so far.
What does bother me is the delay to approach a human being when inquiring regarding a possible purchase.
I tried this afternoon to go into a shop with the personalized writing on a pillow; Let It Be.
I couldn't even put it on reserve. I wanted the pillow with the warm natural colour so I clicked on it - nothing happened. On Etsy, I can click on the shop's name and communicate with the owner. Within a few hours, I can get a response and answers. If I want to place the item on hold, I can. I've told you before, being in the United States and not being an expert on the computer; doesn't stand in my favor, either.

Wooden Pull Along Racing Pals

• Personalised First Birthday Teddy Card

Service rating : Easy to use site
Product: Lovely traditional toys

Bespoke Order For Annette

Service rating : Fast prompt service
Product: Sophie went above & beyond to get my order to me in time for my daughters wedding. The jewellery was beautiful. Thank you Sophie Cunliffe.

Personalised Grapevine Gift Set

Service rating : delivered on the day of my choice....on her Birthday so I'm in the good books!
Product: The packaging was excellent as the crate looked really smart and she loved the personal message on the front, couldn't be better!

Personalised Child's Story Book

Service rating : Easy to navigate and top quality item
Product: Super fast delivery and superb item. Lovely story and illustrations, would highly reccommend.

Third Anniversary Leather Keyring

Service rating : Easy to use website.
Product: Good quality product, nice appearance

Friend Card

Service rating : User friendly site, but there is so much choice it would be nice to be able to refine the search a bit more.
Product: Very good quality and brought a smile to my friend's face, I cannot ask for more than that.

12 Personalised Robot Thank You Cards

Service rating : ........
Product: Great finish, really good service and quick delivery, can't find fault!

Personalised Noah's Ark Print

Service rating : Lots of choices for christening presents on the site.
Product: Excellent print however could come with the frame for £28.

Personalised Heart Chalkboard

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Was really pleased with the chalkboard, better than i expected

Red Spotted Striped Ceramic Cabinet Knobs

Service rating : The service was good and the delivery prompt
Product: Not very strong one of the spindles snapped and my husband had to glue it

Pint Set: Purple and Pebble

Service rating : great website for unusual personal gifts
Product: perfect present for my father and his first granddaughter who are so alike!

Girls 'Baby Birth Story' Print

Service rating : finding this service to be excellent but with experience with print ordered I wonder how they decide which companies to support. When I compare this baby birth story print to the one I bought instead there is no comparison on quality, service, packing. for nearly the same price I got something that was worth the money whereas from the baby birth story print I didnt feel the product received was worth the money asked. all other goods bought through the company have been excellent and I will continue to buy through notonthehighstreet.
Product: poster arrived with incorrect details. owner contacted and did apologize and offer to reprint but not accepted. disappointed with quality of print, presentation and packaging(Tube so poster not flat for framing) for price. No feedback or opportunity to see draft before printing.

'Aim For The Stars' Print

Service rating : Top notch service
Product: Print exactly as described

Vintage Style Pearl Bracelet

Service rating : Was very impressed at the speed the bracelets were delivered as they were for a birthday present in the same week that they were brought.
Product: Classic

'Be My Flower Girl' Personalised Card

• Personalised Be My Bridesmaid Card

Service rating : Lots of choice and good quality products
Product: Excellent quality and fast delivery

Girls Goldilocks Duvet Set

• Happy Birthday 'Flower' Greeting Card

Service rating : Happy with gift
Product: Sent as gift

Tension Ring With Peridot

Service rating : Good range of goods was looking for something unusual and found it.
Product: Delivery was excellent arrived day after I ordered it. Look lovely very pleased

New Bride Gift A6 Notebook

Service rating : Fantastic site, with really good search functionality
Product: Super, just as described

15-Sep-2014
Love it

Personalised Teapots Notecards Writing Set

Service rating : Very efficient kept up to date with the order by e mail
Product: A lovely gift exactly as it was when I viewed it online

Special Age Badge Birthday Card

Service rating : very efficient service
Product: very good card and quality

Anchor Necklace

• Cottontail Hare Necklace

Service rating : Excellent website to find unique pieces!
Product: Gorgeous necklace!

My Friend Bird Poem Print

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Lovely words and greatly appreciated by friend.

Leather Weekend Flight Bag

Service rating : Very slick website and customer journey. Recommended.
Product: Unique, original and high quality. Love it.