notonthehighstreet.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of notonthehighstreet.com

Feedback for www.notonthehighstreet.com has been compiled from 432335 Customer Reviews

• 27/04/2010
  • notonthehighstreet.com is an online marketplace, selling beautiful items from over 1600 small creative businesses, through one easy online checkout. Founded by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish in April 2006, the site was created because of their passion for the gorgeous little shops who couldn't afford to sell on the high street, but were making unique carefully made items for gifts or for the home that were simply adorable. They felt these businesses needed introducing to a larger market. notonthehighstreet.com has no warehouse, each seller retains their own identity with an online storefront and they send out the products themselves. Shopping from notonthehighstreet.com means you are directly supporting the future and growth of Britain's creative, stylish talent. If you're ever not happy, we truly want to know about it. That's the only way that we can continue to ensure you experience the service, standards and quality that shopping with notonthehighstreet.com is all about! So do let us know, good or bad, by emailing info@notonthehighstreet.com

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.notonthehighstreet.com

Personalised Wedding Silhouette Print

• Popcorn Holder

Service rating : The website is packed full of fantastic gift ideas and is really easy to use.
Product: This looked really great and made a fab personalised gift!

Personalised Wooden Cupcake Spoon

• Cat Nail Transfers

Service rating : I can never fault notonthehighstreet!
Product: I love it! Just as described and will be such a great gift. Came very quickly as well!

Freshwater Pearl Necklace with Puffed Silver Heart

• Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings

Exemplary service

Girls 50th Birthday Card Glasses

• 'Just Call Me Delia' Tea Towel

Service rating : good service
Product: really good fun product

BMX Two Tone Chainring Clock

Service rating : Great service.
Product: Great gift idea. Well made. Really lovely!

Little Teacher Kit

• Personalised Thank You Teacher Notebook
  • Personalised Cupcake Handbag Mirror

Glad I found the website will defo us again

Personalised Wooden Name Train

Service rating : Website very easy to use and find unique items.
Product: Pro: Wanted a unique but nice present for my son's first birthday, this is simple and lovely for a little boy.
Speedy delivery.
Con: wooden train could be slightly bulkier

Hummingbird Hooks

Service rating : Lovely website with unusual gifts for all! Great service and quality products. Some are a little more pricey however sometimes its worth spending a little more on the people you love! My product arrived in good time, well packaged and in great condition.
Product: These Hummingbird Hooks are lovely. Quirky little design. A little smaller than I thought, couldnt really use them as coats hooks, however they're perfect for other smaller, more delicate things, eg: necklaces or little scarves in the bedroom or even pinnies and teatowls in the kitchen :-)

'Thank You Teacher' Personalised Mug

Service rating : easy to order and pay. good selection of interesting items.
Product: lovely unique mug. good value for money.

Ladies Personalised Message Bracelet

Service rating : Excellent service as per usual.
Product: Took over a week for deliver and the 'silver ring' isn't very good quality considering the price, but a nice gift overall. Expensive for what you get.

Personalised Baby Names Necklace

Service rating : I love this site as it does what it says on the tin -i.e. the products sold are so different and varied and not available locally
Product: I am glad I ignored the "title description" of this product. It is called "baby names" but is suitable for so much more. I purchased one for my sister and she loved it

Metal Dimples Crystal Necklace

Service rating : I always get what I am looking for. Not to be missed.
Product: Lovely piece of costume jewellery. Bought it for my holidays to wear with various dresses.

Personalised Your Voice Sound Wave Print

Service rating : original gifts
Product: great idea. totally unique

Personalised Noah's Ark Print

Service rating : Easy to browse and good range of products
Product: Arrived really promptly and was very well packaged and protected. Good quality card and well printed, I would definitely buy similar products from these sellers again

Personalised Teenage Bedroom Door Metal Sign

Service rating : aa
Product: aa

Star Keyring Teacher Gift And Personalised Tag

Service rating : Love the products arrived when said
Product: Kids loved giving something slightly different to there teachers

Grapevine Gift Set

Service rating : I put in the wrong address, but your staff (and the supplier) were helpful and sorted it out for me.
Product: Recipient was very happy.

Personalised Couples Card

Service rating : Excellent - as always!
Product: I have bought these cards before, very well received.

Personalised Jigsaw/Heart/Plectrum Key Ring

Great product

Personalised Photo Acrylic Block

Service rating : So useful for gifts...
Product: Just deciding which photos to have framed this way next!

Traditional Garden Croquet Set

Service rating : Generally good, but I was very disappointed with this order.
Product: This was terrible. The box was very battered, had been opened and revealed. The balls were chipped. It looked as if it was second hand and had not been well looked after! I was embarrassed to give it to my nephew for a birthday present but had no time to send it back and but something else.

Silver Birthstone Necklace With Swallow

Service rating : Arrived on time, in perfect condition and very nicely wrapped.
Product: Beautifully made and looks really nice on.

'From The Desk Of' Teacher's Notepad

Service rating : EXCELLENT
Product: FAB PRODUCT

'Love' Engraved Earrings

Service rating : Lots of fun unique products for all.
Product: Beautiful and very good quality. Could not be more pleased with the purchase.

Personalised Silver Plated Table Spoon

Service rating : I really like notonthehighstreet.com, great selection of products and sellers, easy website and good service.
Product: I was really disappointed with this product, I ordered it as a wedding present with the ornate handle. Sadly the handle did not appear like any of the 'antique' style ornate handles featured in the photo of the handles, It is covered in flowers. I have just noticed that this handle is featured in the last photo which I feel is misleading (and it photographs a great deal better than it actually appears)! The spoon looks cheap and tacky, I was embarrassed as I ordered it directly to the recipients house so I had to give it to them. I have ordered similar items from other sellers in the past and sadly this in no way met the same standard.