LoveCrafts Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of LoveCrafts Ltd

Feedback for www.broadmargins.com has been compiled from 54028 Customer Reviews

• 27/07/2012
  • Visit any site in the LoveCrafts family and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.broadmargins.com

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino

Service rating : I was very impressed by the prompt delivery of my order. However, I was not at all impressed by the way in which it was delivered. I placed my order on a Friday so was not expecting it to be delivered before Monday. I had not intended to go out on Saturday or Sunday but, fortunately, I decided to clean the car, which stands on the front drive, on Saturday afternoon and there, in the middle of the path , was my parcel - not even on the doorstep. It looked as if it had been thrown up the path from the pavement. There had been no knock on the door [both my husband and I were in] and no note through the letterbox. Later, I discovered an email telling me that my parcel had been successfully delivered.Their interpretation of 'successfully' seems to be different from mine! It could have been there all weekend.
Product: I very much like knitting with this wool and have used it often over the past few years to make clothes for my grandchildren. I especially like it when it is on offer!

Robin Super Chunky

Service rating : beautifully packaged and speedy delivery
Product: great colour

Cardigans in Sirdar Snuggly Double Knitting 3945 - Downloadable PDF

• Sirdar Snuggly DK
  • Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter DK

Service rating : Very prompt delivery and response to queries.
Product: Prompt download and lovely pattern

Cardigans in Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed DK - 9213

• Women's Cable Cardigan and Waistcoat in Stylecraft Life DK - 9027
  • Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed DK

good selection of yarns very competitive prices and a brilliant fast delivery service
would highly recommend.

Drops Alaska

• Drops Big Delight

Service rating : Great service as always
Product: Lovely soft yarn that knits beautifully

Rowan All Seasons Cotton

Service rating : Speedy service, pretty pink bag and organza - what's not to like?
Product: Yarn looks and feels nice - looking forward to using it.

Cat Tea Cosy

• Aphroditia
  • Sirdar Crofter DK

Service rating : Love the web site, have bought lot's of pattern's and doen loaded some free one's too. My order came the following day, wool was in a lovely bag! which I shall use again and with a sweetie too!
Product: shall enjoy knitting this

Cable Sweater in C+B Odin - CB030 - Leaflet

Service rating : Always very easy to search patterns, materials etc. Very easy to order. Delivery is so prompt, and always beautifully packed with care.
Product: Product initially not in stock, as soon as it came back in stock, I had a notification and so easy to order

Owl fingerless mitts 5 sizes

• Stylecraft Life Chunky

Service rating : My orders have been for small amounts for fingerless mitts. They were received by return which is great, and I love the way they were packed in voile draw string bags. Will be using love knitting again.
Product: Nice pattern for cute owl mitts. Well laid out and easy to understand with all the details required. A quick and simple project and my grandaughters love them.

Baby - Girls textured raglan sleeve jacket P045

• Rico Baby Cotton Soft DK

I have used this Company many times and have never had any problem

Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter DK

Service rating : Great company very quick delivery
Product: Great wool just what I needed at a reasonable price

Lil Hoot, Onesie / romper with matching hat P084

• Katia Merino Baby

Delivery service is excellent,plus free returns.Wouldnt go anywhere else.

Stylecraft Special for Babies 4Ply

• Paintbox Yarns Simply DK Colour Pack

Service rating : Speedy and efficient service
Product: Excellent products

Clover Double-Ended Stitch Holder (Small)

• West Yorkshire Spinners Bluefaced Leicester Naturals DK
  • Pony Easy Grip Crochet Hook

Service rating : Very helpful staff and quick delivery. I like the thoughtful touches - yarn packed in an organza bag and a sweet surprise in most deliveries.
Product: I already had one of these and love it but needed a second for a project. So easy to put the stitches back on the needles from this.

Emmett in Berroco Brio Super Chunky - 128

• Classic Elite Yarns Alpaca Sox
  • Berroco Brio

Service rating : I have always had great service until recently. Despite repeated emails to say there was a problem I was told that was the time it took because it was coming from America. I noticed yodel were saying they did not have the parcel. An order of 15th September did not arrive until 30th September. This was only after a further mail to you when you realised they did not have the parcel.mit arrived the next day, in fact before 8.00 in the morning. I was told I had no claim because the parcel needed to be missing for 14 days and that would only include weekdays. Very disappointed.
Product: Always quality products and well packed.

KnitPro Symfonie Fixed Circular Needles 60cm

Service rating : Very disappointed to find circular needle was broken both ends.very obvious they were broken whoever packed it should of seen they were broken. Im disabled and unable to send them back at the moment
Product: Broken

KnitPro Locking Stitch Markers

• Debbie Bliss Mia
  • Addi Stitchholder (Set of 2)

Brilliant

Cardigan in Rico Essentials Soft Merino Aran - 107

• Rico Creative Cotton Aran

Service rating : outstanding very very quick service the best I have ever had from a company
Product: This wool is easy to work with and knits up well

Peter Pan Cupcake

• Peter Pan Mini Knits Book Two - 326

Service rating : A great website, easy to use and everything you could possibly need for a knitting project. An amazing range of products.
Beautifully packaged the wool comes in a gauze bag and delivery is very fast.
Product: Exactly the wool I needed, so soft, very good quality.

Sublime Luxurious Aran Tweed

Service rating : Good communication, speedy delivery and well packed. Good range of yarns and patterns overall.
Product: Yarn as described and can't wait to work with it.

Lily Sugar and Cream Solids

Service rating : The customer service is excellent, always really helpful and happy!
Product: Products are amazing. I have only bought yarn from them a couple of times but I definitely will carry on doing so, the quality is just excellent and the presentation of the parcels is so cute! they even put sweeties in the bag!! Yum!

Sirdar Cotton Rich Aran

Service rating : Always a joy to receive a parcel from Love Knitting- beautifully packed and arrive in great condition.
Product: Great quality products, always.

Robin Chunky

Love that the wool comes in pretty organza bags.

Little Daisy - Knitted Baby Doll

• Hayfield Bonus DK

Service rating : I love the patterns and delivery of goods us always speedy.
Product: A lovely pattern, with good instruction and plenty of pictures to keep the knitter on the right track.

Patons Fairytale Fab 4 Ply

• Twilleys Goldfingering

Service rating : my order arrived almost before I sent it!! I'm very pleased
Product: the wool knits up beautifully and is easy on the fingers