goeasy Reviews

Consumer ratings of goeasy

Feedback for www.goeasy.com has been compiled from 43291 Customer Reviews

• 06/08/2014
  • We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.goeasy.com

Easyfinancial

Fast, painless, knowledgeable and easy

Easyfinancial

Very happy with the service i recevied thanks again

Everthing was explaned well

Easyfinancial

I have never a bad experence at easy financial on Anne street Donna&Sylvia are great people to deal with.

steve

Easyfinancial

Excellent customer service. A bit concerning that only one person was working in a bit of a remote location especially given the nature of the business

Fast service great staff

Easyfinancial

I want to say Corgia impeccable and irreplaceable employee you have. She was kind patient hopeful positive very knowledgeable about all products and services offered at your company and she takes the time to ensure her clients well informed about what the have and what they are getting into. She ensures they are aware if they were to miss payments what it could do to their credit and even if you have bad credit she doesn’t judge but helps the client to get there steps in the right path again always smiling and doing what it’s takes to ensure great customer satisfaction. Corgia stayed late to wait to see if my loan was approved and made sure the documents were signed right away because she took the time to understand my situation. When the approval came through she was soo happy for me. I will always remember her hardworking efforts and time she spent trying to help me. I will always recommend the company and that branch for their people skills and great customer services. Corgia boss was just as excited for me and she too was very understanding caring and very positive. A great team they both are and they are assets to your company.

Easyfinancial

They're very easy to work with.

Easyfinancial

Very friendly service, helped at the right time, quick approval. I just don't like the high interest!!!!!!

19-Apr-2018
alrready stated in above comments

Easyfinancial

The staff are so friendly very accommodating and easy to talk with.

Very excellant personal

Easyfinancial

Very helpful and very friendly Bernadette is the best

Easyfinancial

Very helpful and patience. Awesome customer services.

Easyfinancial

She took the time to find the best options and make things work out. Thanks again!

Friendly, fast and knowledgeable

Easyfinancial

Freindly and knowledgeable staff very helpful.

Easyfinancial

Thank you for the help. I was pleased with the amont used okay l can straighten alot of my bills with that and improve my credit . That you again.

Easyfinancial

I have been dealing with Ellen at the Red Deer branch and she’s amazing! Natasha is another one who is amazing. They are on top of things and get back to me when I need them.

Easyfinancial

I am in a hard position on this matter. While my experience with Leslie and Tina in the resolutions team was perfect in all ways, the experience with your indirect at Canada Drives was not. I am happy with the outcome but not with 3 days of constant communication over the matter.

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear your experience started off in a negative way.

We are happy to see you have had a chance to work with the ladies of the Resolution Team and that things have worked out in the end.

Thank you for your feedback - we always need to hear from our customers to ensure we are providing the best service from start to finish.

The team @ easyfinancial
#goeasy

Easyfinancial

Everyone is very helpful and pleasant ..

Easyfinancial

Your staff in Vernon,BC are very friendly and professional. I love dealing with your company

Awesome

Easyfinancial

i just find at my location Bank st that the staff turn over rate is a lot i have not seen the same person twice

Easyfinancial

I had my meeting with Jocelyn, in the London branch on Wellington. First of all I got a call right at 5:30 which was my appointment time! I was annoyed off the bat at that. I get there and she had customers 15 minuets into my appointment time! Very annoyed. But I understand why it took so long, it’s because she talks for hours and repeats her questions multiple times!!!
She was so annoying! She talked for an hour straight! She waisted my evening. She used random terminology to explain things which was unnecessary and again waist of time!!!!! I’m not going back again for anything especially if I have to deal with her!

19-Apr-2018
Maybe listen to your customers instead of talking to them for an hour

Easyfinancial

very helpful and great team

Good service