goeasy Reviews

Consumer ratings of goeasy

Feedback for www.goeasy.com has been compiled from 41450 Customer Reviews

• 06/08/2014
  • We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.goeasy.com

Easyfinancial

I was very impressed with Lisa at the Owen sound branch

Easyfinancial

It was truly quick and easy. Thanks for great experiences.

Easyhome

The staff at my particular Easy Home store were very good to me, a huge help in arranging a payment that worked for me. Very patient and courteous.

Easyfinancial

The easy financial service are very helping excellent

Easyfinancial

The person that helped me through this process made things really easy for me. She had excellent customer service skills.

Easyfinancial

Everything explained clearly and very nice service. Keep it up easygo!

Very quick and very easy. Rated 10 out of 10

Easyfinancial

Harpreet Gerwal customer service and product knowledge was amazing and im happy I went to the queen street branch live doing business with you. thanks again

excellent very nice people

Easyfinancial

easy and awesome as usual

Easyfinancial

i was very impressed with the kindness i received there.both myself and my husband..the staff were excellent and explained everything to us..i highly recommend them to anyone..thanks..

Easyfinancial

I think Milan was amazing in helping me out with my Loan, Amazing team in Oakville.

no problems

Easyfinancial

Very professional. Fast and answered all my questions

Easyfinancial

Quick and Easy! Friendly customer service!

Easyfinancial

Excellent prompt decision friendly customer services

Easyfinancial

I love the fact you really help people out during these tuff times. It is difficult to get work, and pay bills on time. It is also great, that you don't always look at your credit score.

I love the team in Newmarket on Leslie at the 404 plaza. The ladies there are always helpful and give advice on your services.

Great job!!
Ms. Sedgwick

Excellent user

Easyfinancial

Service was excellent looking forward to rebuilding my credit

Easyhome

Very happy with Easyhome. Always willing to work with me and good customer service.

Easyfinancial

I am very great full that you considered me for another loan it came at the perfect time. The only thing that disappointed me is the my interest rate didn't drop even after paying on the first loan for over a year with no late or missed payments Thanks Strphen

Easyfinancial

Very friendly and helpful.

Easyfinancial

I had very helpful service that went above and beyond . Kerry and her Orangeville team helped me expedite the process smoothly.

Informative and very helpful