Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140564 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

11-Jan-2014

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Limited Edition Marine Cream 100ml

Fast free delivery just wish that they stocked Clarins products also

10-Jan-2014

• Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules 60 Capsules
  • bareMinerals Tinted Mineral Veil Lockable Sifter 9g

Fantastic company. Great products at great prices

06-Jan-2014

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 50ml
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask 50ml

The service is quick and easy and I cannot fault it.

03-Jan-2014

• Elemis Frangipani Secrets - Exotic Bodycare Set

Service was very good got my products within a couple of days , just intime for Xmas.

15-Sep-2013

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Limited Edition Marine Cream 100ml
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Serum 30ml

The site is easy to follow, my products arrived well packed and on time and very competitive prices.

01-Sep-2013

• Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner 200ml
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 50ml

Always good communication and prompt well packaged delivery

29-Apr-2013

• Redken Color Extend Conditioner with Cranberry Oil 250ml

Easy ti use site with great prices and swift delivery.

26-Apr-2013

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 50ml

User friendly website, good offers, guides you from the very beginning to when the delivery has taken place & even emails you when it has been signed for!

17-Mar-2013

good service

01-Mar-2013

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 50ml

I would give an excellent but I always seem to miss out on the sale price of my favourite products - they are usually out of stock as I'm unable to log onto the website every day. When I register an interest for update on new stock they are usually back at the original price. The sale prices are v good so it's disappointing for me.

25-Jan-2013

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 50ml

The product did not arrive. I had difficulty contacting the company but when I did the lady I spoke to, Elaine, was very helpful. I am now awaiting delivery.

20-Jan-2013

Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 50ml

Service is excellent as always

30-Nov-2012

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml - Free Gift

A delivery was attempted by your courier, he told me to call you to keep the order. I called your office and was assured my order would be delivered to me again the following day. Three days later, no delivery and I received an email for you saying the order had been returned did I still want it, so obviously hadn't read the notes on my order. I replied explaining the situation and saying yes, I did still want the order. Then received the email back saying you we're put of stock and no apology at all. So very poor customer service.

We can see that the last delivery attempt was made on the 12 November. Without knowing the exact date you called our office we cannot advise as to when the Courier was called. We are unsure why the Courier could not arrange another delivery date with you as it would have been himself that returned this back to the depot to be returned back to us.

This cream is now back in stock and you are more than welcome to process another order if you would still like to receive it as we have returned the payment for the original order back to you.
22-Nov-2012

• Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml - Free Gift

Always prompt and clear when there is a delay with a product.