Feelunique Review

Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 16-Sep-2015

Excellent, quick service

Feelunique wrote on 16-Sep-2015

Thank you for your valuable comments. This is unusual to hear as St. Tropez is one of our bestselling brands and we have had good feedback from customers. We want all our customers to be 100% satisfied with our products, so we will pass on your comments to the buying team and contact the manufacturer regarding your feedback. We have also sent you an email to offer a solution.

St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil 100ml

This fake tan goes on well, lovely light texture and citrus smell. It's very runny and required a mitt to be applied. The tan developed into a medium shade, I was not impressed with how this faded, it left my skin patchy despite exfoliating and moisturising 24 hours prior to application. This tan didn't last the 10 days as promised- it lasted 3-4 days.

NUXE Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm 15g

I've repurchased this lip balm three times, it's so rich and does an amazing job of sorting my dry lips out. I find this is the perfect overnight lip treatment as its quite heavy on the lips and tends to dry into small white clumps. But after wearing this for two nights there is a massive difference in my lips