Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147451 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 14-Aug-2013

Feel Unique is the first place I come to for my beauty products. There are always great offers and savings, and I like the reviews as they definitely help in the decision making process. I've never had a problem with them, and delivery is quick and painless.

Kérastase Reflection Chroma Riche Treatment Masque 200ml

This product is great for highlighted hair. It feel luxurious and leaves my hair feeling soft and well conditioned.

Elemis Tan Accelerator SPF4 125ml

This is the second time I've used it. I don't tan easily so hard to tell whether it has worked, but I didn't get prickly heat this time round!

Xen-Tan Transform Luxe Daily Self-Tan 236ml

I love this product, its perfect for topping up your tan especially when on holiday.

Xen-Tan Body Scrub 236ml

Prepares and conditions your skin perfectly for self tan application.

Jolen Creme Bleach - Mild Formula 30ml