Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 149340 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Jul-2014

I was very impressed with the excellent service, speed of order processing, range and price of products, as well as the low minimum order value (£10) for free delivery.
My only disappointment was that when the order arrived, the top on the shampoo was loose, causing some product to be lost and making a mess. Fortunately the items were well wrapped in plastic so mess was minimal. Otherwise, my rating would definitely be "Excellent". Many thanks for such a good service

11-Jul-2014
The service from feelunique is excellent. This is the first time I have used them but cannot fault their customer service and will definitely use them again and recommend them to my friends. My small query has been resolved quickly and efficiently. It's rare these days to find such good customer service - well done and many thanks!

Feelunique wrote on 11-Jul-2014

Thank you for your comments which I have fed back to our warehouse, the majority of our parcels arrive in perfect condition, so I can only presume that the damage was caused during transit. Please see my email sent offering a solution.

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Jul-2014