Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140542 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Sep-2015

I've used Feel Unique several times to purchase more high end products - most of which aren't available on my local high street. The site is very easy to navigate around, always an excellent deal on with efficient postage. My items always arrive shrink wrapped to protect them which is another plus!

Feelunique wrote on 13-Sep-2015

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. We have also sent you an email to offer a solution.

BIODERMA Sébium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution 100ml

An effective cleansing water for removing makeup, however I didn't notice oil control effectiveness during prolonged use.

Wella SP Sun After Sun Conditioner 200ml

Sadly, after being on holiday in a hard water area, this conditioner was virtually impossible to rinse out of my hair, leaBing it sticky and brassy so had to hunt down something cheap and cheerful whilst abroad to replace!

GLAMGLOW® SUPERMUD® Clearing Treatment 34g

So mixed about this product! It feels really effective, and behaves like a "proper mask" - dries very quickly, very high charcoal content and is very warning! Personally I noticed some mild stinging when used around the nose but this did ease once the mask dried. It's very effective at drawing the oils and blockages out of your pores, it's quite shocking the first time you use it! I can't say that I rate it for overall clarity and condition however, I actually seemed to have more breakouts since using the product and I have to say, didn't notice any benefit or difference when applying this product as a spot treatment. Good cleansing benefits but probably no-where near worth the price tag.

Wella SP Sun After Sun Shampoo 250ml

This product didn't perform well when used in a country with hard water. Produced a build up in my hair and was virtually impossible to rinse out.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Kit 100ml

As always this product delivers good quality, gentle cleansing. I do often try a range of different, slightly higher end cleansers but always return to Liz Earle for it's consistently high performance and excellent results.

Philip Kingsley Swimcap 75ml

Oustanding product. Easy to use and gave fantastic results. It really helped to nourish my hair as well as providing a barrier for chlorine and sun shine on a recent holiday, definitely a rescue remedy for frazzled, dull hair. The only negative would be the heady perfume of the product, which smells like an old fashioned floral perfume and can be a little off putting.