Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140988 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 22-Sep-2014

I will never again order from feel unique. I placed my order on the 6th of September it is now the 22nd & my goods are no where to be seen. I emailed customer service & I was appalled with the service they were providing. The lady kept telling me my delivery was despatched & should be with me shortly, she then told me i had given a wrong address when in fact I gave the correct address but a problem seemed to have occurred on the website whilst i was saving my details. I dont understand why i would purposely provide them with a wrong address. I am waiting for the lady to email me back once she receives the goods so that I will receive a refund.. I hope i do at least. Im absolutely appalled with feel unique &have had a terrible experience. Very disappointed.

Feelunique wrote on 22-Sep-2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I have checked the correspondence and can see that your order was shipped to an incomplete address. I can see that you have been in touch with us and our CS team is doing everything possible to find a solution for you.

theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

theBalm Schwing 1.7ml

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Boxed Cream Fantail Brush

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Precision Shadow Brush - Pink

I will never again order from feel unique. I placed my order on the 6th of September it is now the 22nd & my goods are no where to be seen. I emailed customer service & I was appalled with the service they were providing. The lady kept telling me my delivery was despatched & should be with me shortly, she then told me i had given a wrong address when in fact I gave the correct address but a problem seemed to have occurred on the website whilst i was saving my details. I dont understand why i would purposely provide them with a wrong address. I am waiting for the lady to email me back once she recieves the goods so that I will receive a refund.. I hope i do at least. Im absolutely appalled with feel unique &have had a terrible experience.