Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 150102 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-May-2013

GOOD BUT I FEEL THAT MORE COULD BE DONE. EI, SEND WITH EACH ORDER , , SOME SAMPLES OF NEW PRODUCTS OR PRODUCTS IN GENERAL TO INCREASE FUTURE SALES

Feelunique wrote on 26-May-2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you are not satisfied with your product. Customer Care will contact you via email shortly to resolve this for you.

Dominic