Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 146112 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 28-Nov-2012

Fast dellivery, great prices and they always have stock, don't get an email after I have ordered and paid; to be told sorry we have no stock and a refund can take 30 days unlike some other companies I could name.

Clarins Tonic Bath and Shower Concentrate 200ml

Another clarins product I can't live without! It is a gorgeous bodywash, I know its a little expensive, but you don't need to use a load at a time, I shower 2 or even 3 times a day, especially when gardening and this always lasts at least 2 months. It doesn't dry your skin out and leaves it feeling lovely and soft, plus you'll smell lovely too. Odour isn't too strong so you won't be knocking over the person sitting next to you, lol. Have to confess some bodywashes out there can be a tad overpowering. This is perfect and I recommend it to everyone.

Clarins Satin-Smooth Body Lotion 200ml

Been using this for years, it really does the job and smells gorgeous while its at it. My sister tends to help herself whenever she visits because she refuses to pay the price, but if you love a product and it works then surely its worth it?

Rituals Vitality & Energy Mask 75ml

Have only used this product twice so far, but have to say it does leave skin looking lovely, feeling very soft and hydrated.

Clarins Make Up Palette 2.9g - Free Gift

Rituals Eve's Kiss Silkening Lip Treatment 15ml

Now this I love, lips are in great shape after using this, bitter winds are such a curse usually, but since using this no problems at all. I have tried many lip balms and treatments, this one actually works! As an added bonus it also doesn't have a strong taste or odour, no yucky feeling at all.

Rituals Gift Set - Free Gift Deep Relaxation

Oohh, got this as a free gift, what a teaser! have only tried the foot balm and i love it, but guess what? they don't sell it as a single item! Am gonna go searching online see if I can find it elsewhere. It cools your feet as well as moisturising and this is more than great for me because I have burning feet, I literally went aahhh the first time I applied it. For anyone else out there who has the same problem definitely try the rituals Lao Tze foot balm.