Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 141026 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 27-Jan-2016

I love receiving packages from feelunique. They're always packaged so nicely and they don't take too long to come in the post.

L'Oréal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim - Intense Black

Best eyeliner I've tried. 110% my favourite eyeliner. This is my 2nd time buying it and I have yet to be disappointed. The tip is so thin and sharp it gives that perfect cat-eye.

Joico Daily Care Leave-In Detangler 300ml

I like using this product, it makes my hair smell great after. Also gives it a good bit of shine

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

What can i say. There is a hype about this product for a reason. I love all the colours.

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara 15ml

I really enjoy this mascara, it makes my lashes massive. The wand is massive so it does require a little work and it does make my lashes like "spider legs". In saying that the product lasts ages I find and it'll make your lashes super black.

LAB SERIES PRO LS All-in-One Face Treatment Complimentary Deluxe Sample 15ml

Darphin 8-Flower Nectar Oil Cream Complimentary Sample 5ml

I got this as a sample but I think I'm gonna buy the full size. My skin is so soft after and it doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all. Beautiful product.