Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140564 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 06-Sep-2013

One stop shop for all your beauty essentials, love this site. Great free delivery service, products arrived quickly and well packaged.

Feelunique wrote on 06-Sep-2013

I am sorry that you were not entirely happy with your recent order.

I will contact you regarding this situation.

Kind regards

Bio-Health Vitamin E Cream (Lanolin Free) 50ml

Just not for me, I don't like the synthetic scent or texture of the cream. That being said its good if you are on a budget, just as long as you don't mind the perfume smell, vitamin E and lanolin free are always a good thing.

Opal London Sisal Nail Brush

Good little nail brush.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm 100ml

So good I have just orderd another pot whilst still on sale. This is the best cleanser I have ever used, leaves skin super clean and supple and smells gorgeous. I absolutely love it!