Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 150740 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 28-Apr-2015

Always happy with my purchases. Good range of products, regular discounts, items arrive relatively quickly and well packed.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads x60

Really impressed, my skin is glowing and my uneven skin tone and fine lines have reduced. I Ordered a 2nd pack after just 7 days. Once I've used the pad on my face/neck I wipe the backs of my hands and they're looking batter too :-)

Dr Bronner's Organic Eucalyptus Castile Liquid Soap 472ml

Originally saw this product in Whole Foods and was keen to try it. Nice, but not as nice as hoped, fragrance is more delicate than expected and it leaves me with that squeaky clean (dry) feeling you get from soap. I'll definitely use the rest of the bottle but I probably won't buy it again.