Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 151254 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Jan-2014

I love this! Introduced by a friend. I know I can trust the products listed and they are great value for money especially with the weekly discounts :-))))

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 PA+++ 30ml Honey - "I'm So Money"

One tube lasted me for 4 months, not loads needed but gives good cover of blemishes. Would recommend you invest in a good cone sponge as well, makes blending a breeze :-)

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow 2.4g Spicy Bronze

I like this product because it lasts so long. This shade seemed to be a lot darker once on but still a value item to my collection.