Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147388 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Dec-2015

Easy to use website, fast delivery, also like the back in stock notifications that you can opt for :)

Feelunique wrote on 11-Jan-2016

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with your product. We have sent you an email to ensure any outstanding issues are resolved.

NUXE Crème Prodigieuse Anti-Fatigue Moisturizing Cream 40ml

First time I've used this one - really like the product, it's nice and creamy which I need because my skin is super dry. Oh, and it smells nice.

NUXE Lotion Tonique Douce Gentle Toning Lotion 200ml

Smells good, gentle and a little goes a long way - I'd buy again

PitRok Crystal Roll-on Deodorant for Women 50ml

The product is good but I don't find it actually rolls on very easily so I've not been using it much

BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Micelle Solution 250ml

Gentle on my sensitive skin but takes eye make up of really quickly and easily without having to rub my face too much

Redken Body Full Shampoo with Cotton 300ml

I've got thick hair anyway but tried this to give it a bit more life, which it certainly has done - I'm sure the volume keeps increasing throughout the day...!

Redken Body Full Light Conditioner 250ml