Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 141161 Customer Reviews

Bad

31-Oct-2012

• KMS California ColorVitality Shampoo 300ml
  • KMS California Brush - Free Gift

good price also includes delivery

06-Oct-2012

KMS California ColorVitality Conditioner 250ml

• Lancôme Hydra Zen Teinté Soothing Anti-Stress Tinted Moisturising Cream SPF 15 50ml 02 Sable
  • Thalgo Marine Shower Gel 250ml

Have been using feel unique for a long time and they have never let me down

02-Sep-2012

• KMS California ColorVitality Shampoo 300ml

In the past I cannot fault their service. However, this time my order was returned to them by the courier because it was damaged. I had to contact them to find out what had happened to my order after it didn't arrive when I expected it to - I think that they should have notified me of the situation. I did get replacements in the end but I feel that there was a lack of communication on this occasion.