Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144956 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 27-Jan-2014

Orginal delivery went missing and replacement delivery falsely attested as signed for.

Feelunique wrote on 28-Jan-2014

I am sorry that you have had an issue with a recent Courier delivery. As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels out each day and generally our customers parcels are delivered with Hermes with no problems at all. However I appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. I will switch you to Royal Mail deliveries for future orders. We have also sent you an email to offer a solution to your complaint. Once again we apologise for all the inconvenience caused.