Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 151385 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 11-Sep-2015

Shopping was easy, delivery was fast and very well packed. This was my first purchase and will be doing a lot more.

Hawaiian Tropic Protective Sun Lotion SPF 30 100ml

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml

I'm not sure how to rate it yet, only used it once and it was very messy, I believe that's why you need the mitt applicator (I'll buy it to use the next time). Doesn't smell very strong and it's quite pleasant. I would prefer this product didn't have a guide colour it made things messier, I also purchased the St. Tropez Everyday Gradual tan and prefer it much more, no strakes and no guide colour but I'll give it a try with the mitt since it seems to be a very good self tanner!

St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Body - Light/Medium 200ml

Loved this product. No streaks, the smell is light, although still there, I haven't yet found a self tanner without the dreadful self tan smell! Besides that it's great, it gives a light colour that you can build up as you like.

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Protective Sun Lotion SPF 50 180ml

John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray 25ml

Great smell of coconuts and a good sea salt spray for the beach look!

St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion Face 50ml

I have very light skin and this product did not turn me orange, it gives a very subtle glow with just a hint of colour, perhaps if you use everyday it will tan more and more and does not clog the pores. The smell is quite nice.