Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 146118 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 19-Jun-2014

Very fast delivery and cheap price compare to other online store.

10-Feb-2015
Service rating : A best place to go online shopping!
Product: First few hour wearing this scent was okay. But then later the day it gives me headache. Just ashame this scent is not for me and I bought the big one! I will just give this to any of my family it might suits them. But then I should have try it first in a longer period before committing to buy. A lesson to learn so that you are not wasting your money.

Anonymous Customer wrote on 10-Feb-2015

Service rating : A best place to go online shopping!