Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 149989 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 26-Sep-2013

Took 7 days to arrive, but received text letting me know day of arrival which is excellent.

Feelunique wrote on 26-Sep-2013

I am sorry to hear that the free complimentary sample which you received was empty. Samples are offered free as a taster for our customers to try before they commit to making a purchase. We take our complaints very seriously and I have therefore passed on your comments to our Buying Team and sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint.

Kilo Off Slimming Aid Sachets x10

Impressed. 3 days in and comments from 4 different people. I did not adapt my diet either, so added bonus!

Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Creamy Body Milk 150ml

could not find this anywhere on the high street, delighted to find it easily on FU

Kenzo Flower By Kenzo Milky Shower Cream 150ml

Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum Complimentary Sample 1.5ml

This arrived completely empty - not even a trace of ever being full! disappointed.

Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer 30ml

I love it - what an extraordinary product. A genuine non-glitter glow for your skin. Excellent to mix with foundation to give a healthy natural look. Gorgeous natural fragrance.

Giorgio Armani Sì Eau De Parfum Complimentary Sample 1.5ml