Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147388 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 03-Jul-2015

Easy to find the product you requite, easy to order, good prices and excellent speedy service. Will certainly use again and have recommended to other friends and family.

Philip Kingsley Flaky Itchy Scalp Shampoo 1000ml

Absolutely superb product, as are ALL of PK's products. I had severe psoriasis all over my scalp and had been to see my GP and two skin specialists. I then discovered Philip Kingsley products. It has all cleared up and my hair is in excellent condition. I have recommended to so many people and all are of the same opinion.

Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo 200ml

Haven't used it yet but I am quite confident that it will be excellent.