Feelunique Review

Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 25-Jun-2014

Love this site! Its great because I can get all my Kardashian beauty items

Feelunique wrote on 25-Jun-2014

Thank you for your valuable feedback. This is most unusual as the product is a popular seller and we have had some positive feedback from customers. We value your comments and have passed them on to the buying team and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

WAHL Steel Curling Tongs 25mm

it takes hours to heat up, which gets me so upset,and the cord isn't long enough!!!

WAHL Hot Brush 19mm

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! there is no heat coming out of the brush and it takes hours to even get slightly hot. It makes my hair worse and really tangled. I wish I can get a refund!!!

Kardashian Beauty Honey Stick Lip Gloss 3.5ml Summer Honey

I love all Kardashian Makeup, the gloss looks really cute and it even tastes and smells good. Its irresistible and an everyday-wear lip-gloss.