Feelunique Review

Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144143 Customer Reviews

Anonymous Customer wrote on 21-Jul-2015

This is my first time trying this website and I am really happy about the service. Initially I thought with the standard delivery it would take about 3-5 days but it wasn't too bad.

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo 300ml

This is my first time trying this product and I have to say it cleanses my hair pretty well for a clarifying shampoo. I have afro hair which is sometimes laden with products that contain oil so this shampoo was able to get rid of those.

Redken Real Control Conditioner 250ml