Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 145508 Customer Reviews

Bad

Super service as always

Good

Rate our service

Items received quickly, thank you.

Goods not received

Rate our service

Always reliable delivery, good quality products

Rate our service

I like to order from Feelunique, the price is always very competitive and products good quality.

Rate our service

Slow delivery but product was fine!

Rate our service

On time delivery. Very generous on freebies.

Rate our service

Great service. Would definitely be using them again!

22-Sep-2018
Great

Rate our service

I ordered the single item and it was delivered promptly, securely packed. I appreciated the service as it arrived just before my holiday which I had intended to take with me.

Rate our service

Brilliant little compact full of vibrant colours. A necessity x

22-Sep-2018
Fast delivery no issues

Prompt delivery.

Rate our service

Really good site. I always find what I need.

Rate our service

The pick and mix is a great idea. I wish you did a one off 20 samples for £10 or whatever price would be fair. Because I am 37 and feel I need to change my skin care.... And would like to try everything to know what I prefer

Rate our service

The company is great, it stocks a variety of products I use which saves me using multiple websites. There are a wide range of offers on each time you shop, including the premium loyalty service where each time you spend you accumulate vouchers. In addition to this you can to take 10% off of your favourite brand. The website is so easy to use and delivery is super quick, even if it’s set up as standard.

Rate our service

Feel Unique is my preferred online supplier for skincare and haircare (and also perfume) with good range of products and price (plus nice little rewards too)

Rate our service

Great web site .quick delivery and great free gifts .will be using you again .

Rate our service

Fast service, easy to use website and the items arrived well packaged. Very pleased.

Rate our service

I am happy with the delivery service for its timeliness and the packages arrive in very good condition. Keep up the good work Feefo & thank you. ����

Very quick & efficient

Great rand of products

Rate our service

Good value, very reliable, excellent service and delivery

Rate our service

They are always very quick to dispatch my order. It is always very well packaged and delivered promptly. I have ordered products from this company before and have always been very happy. W ill continue to purchase in the future too.

Well-packaged item.

Rate our service

Excellent product, excellent description as very pleased with the product. Excellent delivery very fast and in good packaging. My second order as I got one for my dad and now myself. Recommend to my sister and she has got one to . Highly recommend this product and company.