Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 149792 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Great range of products at great prices. Lots of offers. Incredibly quick delivery.

Rate our service

Great range and prices. Fab delivery options

Happy with the service.

Rate our service

Excellent products and fast delivery

Rate our service

Wide choice of products at reasonable prices.

Rate our service

I bought a tiny item which came in a huge box, it was ridiculous the size of the packaging.

Rate our service

Good opportunity to try new proucts plus 3.95 spent on Pick'n'mix can be used as a avoucher for the future purchase. Wish Feelunique was adding more samples every month :-)

Excellent service and product

Rate our service

Very good shop with excellent service

Rate our service

Amazing products, great service.

Rate our service

Excellent will use your firm again. Quick and efficient,thank you

Rate our service

I get my Estée Lauder double wear from feel unique because it is the best value. Packaged well and delivered in good time. Also you get free samples of other products with your orders so you get to try things and see what you like before you buy. Definitely would recommend this company.

Rate our service

Excellent product range and service

Rate our service

My parcel was left outside the building and anybody could take it, very bad service from Yodel, sent an email to FeelUnique about it but they complete ignored me.

Rate our service

Lovely packaging and arrived quick

Rate our service

Good range of products and good offers but I have noticed things take longer to arrive than they used to

Rate our service

I placed my order and then realised I could get money off by signing up to my favourite brands so I cancelled my order and reordered with no problem whatsoever and saved over £10.

Rate our service

Always, super easy to order and fast delivery, what more can you ask for A****

Rate our service

Order took 19 days to arrive. Customer service was poor.

Rate our service

I've used Feel Unique for several years. The website is easy to use and the prices competitive.

Great service and product

Always excellent service

Rate our service

I really enjoy ordering from feel unique, they have a huge range of great beauty names at very competitive prices. The team are helpful if they are needed and my favourite little treat is the 'pick and mix' samples to try before you go ahead and splurge a small fortune on a product you haven't already tried.

Bad. Behavour of customer help

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We have checked your account and can see a solution has now been found.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Thanks, Zowie

Great prices!

Rate our service

Always find what I want and parcel is well packed and arrives promptly

Rate our service

The whole process of shopping and buying was very easy and very pleased with my purchase when it arrived.

Rate our service

So impressed with how quick the item was delivered. Also very impressed with the upto date monitoring of the delivered item. I will definitely use this again.

Rate our service

Super products, as described, arrived early, will shop with feelunique in the future

Rate our service

Great service, had what I wanted, lovely free samples.

Efficent service..

Rate our service

Very good and quick service.

Rate our service

Dermaligica is a fantastic product which clears your skin with no damage to shin health. My acne is clear with no ageing to skin.

Rate our service

Feelunique is got everything you need!

Rate our service

I am very happy with the opportunity to try the products. Thanks to the samples, it is possible to try and test the product. this is a very good idea.

Rate our service

As per usual excellent,efficient service . Pleasure to deal with.

Rate our service

Really good reliable online company,with an excellent range of products. Plenty of genuine offers at competitive prices, delivered quickly.

Quick delivery, nicely packed

QUICKLY ARRIVED AND NICELY PACKAGED

Rate our service

I received a prompt reply and a helpful successful outcome to the problem I had contacted them about.

20-Mar-2019
I have been a customer for a few years and have always been very satisfied with the products and service I have received.

Quick simple service

Rate our service

I absolutely love the realistic service and especially the free goodies i got with my last order!!

Rate our service

Excellent firm, unbeatable prices and fast free delivery.

Rate our service

Really quick, easy to find the products you’re looking for and great discounts ��

Rate our service

Really good website with an easy to use interface!

Speedy delivery! Excellent service

Rate our service

Have always received orders correct and on time. I have never had any issues with my orders.

Great service and prices
Nice promotional touches

19-Mar

Rate our service

Great products for amazing prices, delivered really fast

19-Mar

Rate our service

good quick service reasonable price