Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147525 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Good, reliable and fast service. Competitive prices. Recommend.

Very quick delivery, Great service

Rate our service

The parcel arrived quickly and was well packaged

Brilliant service

Excellent service....excellent product

Rate our service

Very efficient service and delivery

Rate our service

I waited 1 week before receiving my parcel. And it was impossible to communicate with the driver. Unbelievable! What a awful experience

Rate our service

Always happy with this company never had a problem
I,

Rate our service

Good prices and fast delivery

Rate our service

Always delivered within 48 hours, securely packaged. Great service. Thanks. Merry Christmas!

Rate our service

Brilliant products at great prices and fast delivery

Great service.

Rate our service

Great quality products at fantastic prices. Parcels always arrive promptly and well packaged.

Rate our service

Website easy to use and can easily find what you want.
Prices are good and have good offers on.

Amazing company
They always solve any issue I have
I love feelunique

Rate our service

Great service, arrived quickly to

Rate our service

Everything from browsing to purchasing was excellent

Rate our service

Feel Unique is good in general but ….. WHY??? Do they use YODEL ??

Day 1 Yodel failed to deliver when they were supposed to & said they had left a card at my house when they had not even been to my house
Day 2 no delivery from Yodel
Day 3 9.03pm The Yodel driver chucked it over my garden gate. I had to go hunting in the garden for my package in the dark.
He could have come to my door and rang the bell !
PLEASE DONT USE YODEL

Rate our service

Great range of products, good prices, quick delivery. What's not to love!

Rate our service

Great selection, reasonable prices, prompt delivery

Rate our service

Delivered on time at a fantastic price. Highly recommended

Always excellent service

Rate our service

Great service, fast delivery no complaints

Quick delivery

Rate our service

Excellent as usual. So many special offers...Love Feelunique!

Rate our service

Easy to use website, quick delivery , arrived in good condition

Rate our service

I 'Feel ' feelunique is so spot on with offers and promotions and are really up to date. Delivery is quick, packaging is solid so overall they provide a super service. I can't always afford their offers but love their free gifts wen spend x amount. Keep up the gud work.

Rate our service

suspend my account after take payment

Great arrived quickly

All good

Rate our service

Quality products and prompt delivery

Rate our service

Great company with a great range very efficient service too

Rate our service

everything was excellent and according to my order. the shipping was fast and the packaging was very neat. it is all of high standard. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Pleased with the service

Rate our service

A VERY excellent and fast service with an " human touch" if questions need to be asked about certain products...Thank you Feel Unique!

Rate our service

I’ve never used this website so as a first time buyer I was extremely happy with the delivery

Rate our service

Only ordered from them twice, but so far so good.

Great prices,speedy delivery

Rate our service

Order with confidence. Their after sales service is fast and efficient and they really do aim to please. Highly recommend

Rate our service

Fabulous products, easy payment and fast post-perfect!

Rate our service

Very happy with this site / Goods / Delivery & price, all good Thank you.

Good!

Rate our service

Quick delivery and well packaged

Rate our service

As ever, prompt and well packaged!

Rate our service

Fast service, well packaged great products and incentives

Rate our service

Brilliant range of products and speedy delivery

Rate our service

Great variety of products just took too long to arrive . Ordered 22 nd Nov received the over 17 days later

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We're sorry to hear your parcel was a little late!

As you can imagine, we send thousands of orders out each week and due to the time of year, we believe the postal system is experiencing some tiny delays!

The estimated delivery time frame for your location is around ten days normally.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Chloe

Good prices, efficent service

Rate our service

I love feelunique. The website is easy to use, the layout is great and looks professional. They have great deals and offers and their platinum reward system is great. Orders are dispatched quickly and i have had no issues receiving my parcels and they have all been correct so i have not had to deal with customer services. The parcles are always packaged nicely and safely and most of the packaging is recyclable.

Great service

Rate our service

Disappointing contents of advent calendar. Majority of contents for young customers. Have given a lot to early teens

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We're sorry to say we cannot locate an order within your account in which you purchased an advent calendar.

The order number you provided is for a different product.

If you require further assistance, please email us at care@feelunique.com.

Chloe

Excellent service

Rate our service

Delivered exactly what I ordered at a competitive price. Lots of freebies too!

Rate our service

Love the products, love the company, love the offers. The choice of products is amazing!!! Customer service is brilliant. Thank you

Rate our service

Arrived in good condition. No problems with the delivery service.

Rate our service

I like using Feelunique because they have competitive prices and they give you samples to try out new products.so far my deliveries have always be on time.

Rate our service

Good choice of products quick dispatch.

Brilliant service

Rate our service

I have spent quite a lot over the last few months but was extremely disappointed with the last order which offered spend over £100 to receive a lovely gift . On arrival of the items no free gift and when I sent an email I was offered a £5 voucher . I think this is poor so I am sourcing my items from elsewhere . I am disappointed as I have as I was very happy with feel unique before this happened.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

According to our records, this issue has now been resolved.

As explained to you, unfortunately the beauty bag was a 'while stocks last' offer which had sold out at the time you placed your order and all references to the bag had been removed from the website prior to you placing your order.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks, Chloe

Rate our service

Easy to use and brilliant service!

Rate our service

great products delivered on time. good value for money

Rate our service

excellent service arrived well packed and super quick really pleased.

Rate our service

Excellent price for a very good product + a speedy delivery. A pleasure to deal with.

Rate our service

excellent products especially decleor at very competitive prices and speedy delivery

12-Dec-2018
vast number of very good products as competitive prices

Rate our service

Order came within the specified time they said.

Rate our service

excellent products!!! excellent service ! Thanks a lot!

Rate our service

Hi I emailed in regards to a delivery order no FN34996253 - I got a email from yodel your delivery courier saying it was delivered to a safe place and a card was through my door but I have received neither and no card has been put through door I’m unsure whether they’ve been to the wrong address? Could you please get back to me have emailed company twice and never had any issues before ordering makeup. Kind regards

Thank you for your feedback.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution and information.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Steph

Rate our service

Good prices, prompt delivery. Really pleased

Rate our service

Easy to place an order and fast delivery

Rate our service

As always simple to order and quick delivery! Thankyou

Rate our service

I have recently ordered some items from this website...and it was the 1st time i was ordering from feel unique...i found their service excellent...so i will be ordering more things from this site in future...very happy to experience their delievery services:)

Rate our service

Their site is simple to use and they delivery is fast. However they need to use a new courier service as I have had my package left outside next to my bin. This is not a safe place, rather than just leaving a card to rearrange another day. This is my only issue.

Good service

Rate our service

It’s a bit slower than my last order, and the box was broken when i got the box. It was okay since the goods were good, but It was still a bit disappointing.

Thank you for your feedback.

We're so sorry about all of this.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Apologies once again.

Steph

Rate our service

great service and prompt delivery thank you

Quick service

Rate our service

Very quick and easy transaction with an amazing discount on my products. Fantastic and will definitely shop here again

Rate our service

Excellent start to finish. Very impressed.

great products, great service

Prompt delivery, good price

Rate our service

First time experience was good

Rate our service

Great value with speedy delivery.

Rate our service

Orders always come very promptly and we'll packed

Rate our service

I still have yet to receive my order. I ordered the Tuesday before Black Friday. They have been really helpful on Twitter though. My parcel was resent on 7th December and I am waiting to receive it but at this stage wonder if I even will

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review.

I am so sorry to hear you have not yet received your order.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

Disappointed I coukd not use my Birthday discount during BalckvFriday week! Most items were either discounted or on offer. Other websites who offered me ‘birthday’ discounts did not have this restriction or time limit.

Also I found better discounts elsewhere during Black Friday Promotion in U.K.

I wanted to purchase Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow wiz in granite, bronzer in saddle, Renaissance Palette & Illuminator in Riviera. I purchased all of these items yesterday with 40% discount on the ABH U.K. website. Feelunique is only 15% off ��

Huda Beauty - Rose Gold Palette 30% Discount from Huda’s website today. Also Samantha eyelashes & maybe one of the highlighters. Feelunique is only 15% off ��

Nars - the longwear foundation in Aruba as I bought shade Syracuse from Feelunique & it’s a little too dark for my skin tone. No testers available from Feelunique �� Found 20% off on Nars website. Feelunique is only 10% ��

Urban Decay - All nighters fixing spray . 25% off on all products on their website. Feelunique 10% off. ��

The Ordinary - purchased a few tubes of the silicone primer , glycholic acid, & Salicylic acid from Beauty Bay with 20% Discount. No discount on Feelunique ��

Stila - Magnificent metals in black & rose. I purchased these last week , 20% discount from M&S. In addition to this discount I was allowed to add my 20% birthday discount. Feelunique 10% discount ��

All of these items I would have purchased from Feelunique if the offers were more competitive or if I could have used my Birthday discount with existing promotions or discounts . It would have worked out the same & I would have received it in one very big box!

Maybe Feelunique Merchandising team needs to research their competitors & ask their vendors what discounts they are doing for big promotional periods like Black Friday.

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review.

We are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the Terms and Conditions of this offer.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

Huge selection of products and the best customer service. Super fast delivery too!

Rate our service

Good service, communication . Quality of products and valu.

Rate our service

Unfortunately incorrect product was despatched. Dealt with online customer live chat, was advised would resolve within 48 hrs. Did not get a resolution. Chased on 3 occasions, product was then reordered. However then got a message to say out of stock. After several chasers got money refunded. Heart in right place but could do with some improvements with customer journey when things go wrong.

Hi,

Thanks for leaving a review.

We have checked your account and can see a solution has now been found.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance and we will be happy to help.

Rate our service

Items are always packed nicely. The delivery is fast.

Rate our service

Excellent company. Fast delivery and really happy with the products I bought

Rate our service

God product and speedy delivery

Rate our service

There was a problem with the order (caused by yodel) but the customer service people fixed it and made it right. I thought I would miss out on my free gift as it had sold out, but I didn’t. I was very impressed.

Rate our service

Very happy especially with the free sample bag !!!

Rate our service

Great range of products and quick delivery

Great offers and speedy free delivery over £20

Rate our service

Great service at a great price.

Prompt delivery. Response to error .fair prcing

Rate our service

Always pleased with products and packaging.Had some damage to last order but after several emails everything was sorted out amicably .
Yes very pleased ��
Excellent.

Rate our service

Rea good service and product thank you