Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 107477 Customer Reviews

22-May

Fast service

21-May

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

used this product several times and find it good

20-May

• JASON Quick Clean Pure Natural Makeup Remover Pads x75
  • Burt's Bees Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Toner 145ml

livraison rapide, bon emballage

14-May

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

I've been using this for a couple of weeks and it certainly seems to improve eyelashes, presumably because they are not shedding as usual and I hope it will go on improving with longer use. It seems comparable to the much more expensive products on the market so I am very pleased.

07-May-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

√Čvaluation du service : Livraison rapide. Merci.
Produit : Juste commencé l'utilisation. Je verrai les bénéfices dans quelques mois.

01-May-2015

• Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick Foundation 4.5g 25 Nude

Works amazing my lashes have doubled in length and thickness recommended it to all my friends ;)

25-Apr-2015

• Sebastian Professional Potion 9 50ml

Quick and efficient service.

19-Apr-2015

• Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream 118ml

You need to be patient but you will see the difference after probably a couple of weeks of applying in every night

18-Apr-2015

Exactly as described!!!

16-Apr-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

Apparently you must use this product for a while before you see any results! So work is still in progress

15-Apr-2015

• Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream 25ml

Eye lashes and eyebrows have definitely grown and are much thicker. . Considering price of similar products great value..

11-Apr-2015

• Redken Smooth Lock Heat Glide 150ml
  • Mavala Cuticle Cream 15g

prompt delivery and excellent quality products. I know that if it's on feelunique then it's something worth having!

08-Apr-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

I have used this product before and thought I saw an improvement.

08-Apr-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

It is no instant miracle. With already long eyelashes, i have noticed after 2 weeks , fuller looking lashes. Will continue to use.

06-Apr-2015

• Montagne Jeunesse Gorgeous Gift Pamper Pack

amazing product ! would recommend to anyone !

01-Apr-2015

• Benefit Roller Lash 8.5g
  • ELEMIS Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 150ml

No improvement noticed used as directed

28-Mar-2015

• bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment 4.2g Clear
  • Yes To Grapefruit Uneven Skin Tone Facial Scrub 110ml

Great as always

25-Mar-2015

• Maybelline New York Illegal Length Fibre Extensions Mascara - Black 6.9ml

I am very impressed with this product it does exactly as it says. you do have to use daily to get results and although after 3wks I started to notice a slight difference in length. It took about 7 wks of constant use to see the full effects. The contents are simple to use and you really do have to be prepared to keep using and you will get longer thicker lashes, but don't give up it does take time to work and doesn't have instant results. I am also delighted with not only the results but the amount of product you get it will last you ages and compared to similar products it is so much cheaper and does work. I would definitely recommend. I have just purchased my 2nd bottle taking advantage of a special deal. so now have enough to keep my lovely long lashes for a long time.

25-Mar-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

My lashes feel a lot stronger and look thicker when I apply mascara, would purchase again.

22-Mar-2015

• KLORANE Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 150ml
  • Veet Facial Ready-to-Use Wax Strips x20 & Perfect Finish Wipes x4

I am using this product on my brows, after using it everyday for 2 weeks I have new hair growing back in a few bald over plucked patches, I've not been using it long enough to see if the hairs will grow back to their original thickness and I'm unsure if the new hairs will stay once I stop using the product, but so far so good.

22-Mar-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

The product promised help for my very fine eyebrows and lashes. I tried it for a week but discontinued use as my eyes felt not restedand slightly uncomfortable in the morning. A week is probably not long enough for a trial but I would not buy again.

19-Mar-2015

Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

This really does work! I use it after having lash extensions removed and it really helps to restore my lashes. Active ingredient is snail secretion but who cares! The things we do for vanity! :)

16-Mar-2015

• Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer 15.5g

I have put this on my eye lashes for two weeks, every night. I have noticed an improvement in my eye lashes, they look a fair bit thicker and defiantly look stronger. I would re purchase this product and recommend it

14-Mar-2015

• L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara 2 x 7ml Black

Only used for a couple of weeks but slight improvement

13-Mar-2015