Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127126 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good

• Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener Pen Applicator 3.5ml

Prompt deliver good package

06-Jun-2014

Mavala Nail Shield 2x10ml

Last couple of orders I have had problems with the website processing my orders which is frustrating but customer services have sorted the issues for me.

23-Dec-2013

• TIGI Bed Head Player
  • TIGI Bed Head for Men Clean Up Daily Shampoo 750ml

Had to ring in several times. as card wouldn't work on line, then nearly charged twice & didn't receive free gifts either!!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and we would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. I am sorry to hear that you experienced problems paying for your order online, unfortunately this can happen due to various reasons and we apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused by this. Regarding the free gift, I can only presume that this was done in error and I can assure that this only happens in very rare occasions, however we value your custom and comments and I have passed your feedback on to our Warehouse Manager to follow up and please also see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint. Once again our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

27-May-2013

• Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener 5ml
  • Mavala Correcteur Pen

Very easy to order site understandable. Delivery excellent

23-May-2013

• Mavala Nailactan Nail Nourishing Cream 15ml
  • Mavala Barrier Base 10ml

colour matt top coat is awful looking and feels rough. not at all what i expected after your discription. i am now without a topcoat since i did not order your other topcoat. shame!

We do apologise for your dissatisfaction with this product and have sent you an email about this

Best regards Customer Services
30-Dec-2012

Mavala Nail Shield 2x10ml

Good products that say what they do.