Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129910 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Mar-2015

• Carita Lagoon Serum 30ml

emaIled me when the product I wanted came back in stock - great service & prompt delivery

03-Feb-2015

• Carita Lagoon Eye Contour 15ml

Fast delivery & cheapest price

17-Jul-2014

• Carita Genesis of Youth - Night Cream 50ml

I really appreciated the fast delivery. Packing was secure.

Would have liked to have received some free trial products which I have received from other companies.

12-May-2014

Carita Lagoon Water 200ml

Easy to use website,prompt delivery.

23-Feb-2013

• DIOR Gentle Toning Lotion

good service, allways quick

11-Nov-2012

• Carita Lagoon Gelee 200ml
  • Lancôme Hypnôse Custom-Wear Volume Mascara Gift Set

good website, slightly too expensive for my liking though. As I am a regular costumer I would appreciate more offers that are applicable for me and the products I but (rather than getting general offers all the time)