Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127871 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

10-Aug-2014

Carita Pearl of Youth - Nutritive 50ml

• Figs & Rouge Rose Berry Shea Butter Hand Cream 20ml - feelunique.com Exclusive

I was very impressed with the Speed my order was dealt with

04-Jun-2013

Carita Pearl of Youth - Nutritive 50ml

Your system wouldnt allow me to pay and lucky I didnt go elsewhere. My partner sent the product back due to price and service.

I am sorry to hear that you have been having problems paying for your items. I see from the email correspondence that my colleague responded to your inquiry and you were able to make the order successfully. Please see my email sent.

Best regards Customer Services