Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 85755 Customer Reviews

26-Sep-2014

Very happy with service

05-Aug-2014

Darphin Hydraskin Rich Replenishing Protective Cream 50ml

Of all the skincare products I've bought over the years, this has probably made the biggest visible difference. Before using it I'd had a bad reaction to a toner so my skin was sore, extremely dry, flaky and in need of some some serious TLC. Enter.. Darphin Hydraskin Rich. The cream comes with a teeny, tiny plastic spoon so you don't have to scoop it out with your fingers which I love. With it being so thick, you only need a small amount and when applied, skin instantly feels like it's getting a good drink. The next day I couldn't stop touching my face it was so soft and could already see a huge difference. I'd say it took no more than 3 days for it to completely fix the sore, flaky patches and since then my skin is looking clearer, more hydrated and generally much happier. I was very reluctant to spend so much on a cream but now that I've used it for a few weeks, I can safely say that for me it's worth every penny and I'll definitely be buying again.

23-Mar-2014

• Darphin Ideal Resource Overnight Cream 50ml
  • Darphin Dark Circles Relief and De-Puffing Eye Serum 15ml

Use this all the time it's good stuff

12-Aug-2013

Darphin Hydraskin Rich Replenishing Protective Cream 50ml

Excellent cream! Well worth the money.

20-May-2013

Darphin Hydraskin Rich Replenishing Protective Cream 50ml

Excellent product at a decent price - speedily delivered.

05-Feb-2013

Darphin Hydraskin Rich Replenishing Protective Cream 50ml

I really fall in love with this product. It's got such a lovely smell.I've got very dry skin and it works perfectly for me. It's rich and well hydrating but you don't feel it is thick on your skin.

05-Feb-2013

• Darphin Cleansing Milky Emulsion with Verbena 125ml
  • Darphin Dark Circles Relief and De-Puffing Eye Serum 15ml

Easy to use, rapid delivery

12-Jan-2013

Darphin Hydraskin Rich Replenishing Protective Cream 50ml

Hassle free service - quick delivery

29-Aug-2012

• Bulgari L'Eau Exquise Mon Jasmin Noir Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml
  • Osmo Colour Mission Colour Save Shampoo 280ml

I had a couple of leaky products which I returned, they have been replaced no bother at all. If the packer had checked the lids were tightened the whole mess that the parcel arrived in could have been avoided.