Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129873 Customer Reviews

• Caudalie Grape Water 75ml

Great!!!

09-Jan-2016

Caudalie Premieres Vendanges Moisturizing Cream for All Skin Types 40ml

Excellent product range, fast delivery and a very high level of client service

18-Feb-2015

• Leonor Greyl Masque à l'Orchidée Softening Treatment for Frizzy Hair 200ml
  • Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask 50ml

Quick dispatch. Prompt delivery by Royal Mail. Courier company is letting the service down.

23-Dec-2014

• Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser 2 x 150ml

I normally have no issues but waited over 2 weeks for my order and had no response when I emailed to question this. Also the generic email sent out said we are very busy but don't worry your order will be with u before Xmas . Slightly irritating when I was waiting for skincare and not Xmas gifts !

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours.

08-Jun-2014

• The Organic Pharmacy Self Tan 100ml
  • Green People Organic Babies Newborn Hamper

Very efficient and quick delivery, well packaged.

20-Jan-2014

Prompt, efficient service.

08-Sep-2013

• Opal London Travel Toiletries Bag
  • Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser 2 x 150ml

Great prices and lovely product. But the website offered a free gift that never arrived, even after direct communication with the company.

We are sorry to hear that you are not 100% happy with the quality of the product. Your comments are important to us and I have passed on your feedback to our buying team. Please see my email offering a solution to your complaint.

30-Jul-2013

Fast and reliable

27-Oct-2012

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 30ml
  • Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator 60ml

The delivery service was too late.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry that your package was delivered late and I can see that this had to be handed over to another courier which caused this delay.

I have sent an complaint to the Couriers Manager who will deal with this accordingly.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.