Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127039 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good

12-Dec-2013

Ole Henriksen fresh start eye™ creme SPF 15 28g

• Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g
  • Ole Henriksen truth crème™ advanced hydration 50ml

Postage is quite slow to get here, but they were great when I complained that Truth Creme Advanced Hydration was ‘off', they are replacing it thankfully. I look forward to it arriving.

We would like to offer our most sincere apologies for receiving an out of date product and we can assure you that this only happens in very rare occasions as the expiry dates of our products are checked on a regular basis. Your comments are important to us and I have also passed on your feedback to our operations and buying team to follow up and I can see that we have also issued a replacement for you. Please see the email I have sent and once again we offer our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience and upset caused.

28-Feb-2013

Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 28g

• Stila Written in the Stars Eye Shadow Palette
  • Ole Henriksen Power Peel & Truth Serum Duo - Free Gift

Feel unique has lots of great products and the service was good too .Definatly would recomend this site

27-Feb-2013

Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 28g

• Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor Milk Level 1-4 125ml
  • Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Blend Perfection Sponge

amazing service! keep it up!