Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 77604 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

06-Jul-2014

Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g

Seems to reduce the redness and is lovely to use

26-Jun-2014

• KLORANE Volumizing & Thickening Shampoo with Almond Milk 200ml
  • KLORANE Ultra Gentle Shampoo with Oat Milk 200ml

Good service except sometimes when there is a special discount it doesn't apply. Also, got email on 12th June saying Because we value you as a customer and would love you to shop with us again and again, we have issued a Gift Voucher Credit to the value of £5.00 to your account.
An email will be sent to you with a unique gift voucher code, please enter this in the box provided at checkout to redeem your gift voucher. But never received the email with the code.

Thank you for your valuable comments. I can see from your order and the correspondence with us that you were actually refunded you your original payment method for the discount code instead of receiving a voucher and it looks like you received the wrong automated email of this happening.

23-May-2014

Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g

My Ole Henriksen nurture me creme is amazing! I got it because I have slight rosacea on my face and very flakey skin on my nose, using this Ole Henriksen creme morning and night has really improved the condition of my skin in just 1 week.

30-Mar-2014

• Ole Henriksen aloe vera deep cleanser™ 207ml
  • Ole Henriksen balancing cucumber™ tonic-mist 207ml

Perfect for my skin.

30-Mar-2014

Ole Henriksen nurture me™ creme 50g

Texture feels good. Difficult to say if it will make a difference as I only started to use creme and my redness is very prolivic.

12-Dec-2013

• Ole Henriksen fresh start eye™ creme SPF 15 28g
  • Ole Henriksen truth crème™ advanced hydration 50ml

Postage is quite slow to get here, but they were great when I complained that Truth Creme Advanced Hydration was ‘off', they are replacing it thankfully. I look forward to it arriving.