Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127078 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

29-Feb-2016

15-Sep-2015

• St. Tropez Spray Tan Application Mitt

always good service

12-Mar-2015

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel 150ml

first class company to deal with

23-Dec-2014

• Kérastase ELIXIR ULTIME with Imperial Tea for Colour-treated Hair 125ml
  • Kérastase Reflection Chroma Riche Treatment Masque 200ml

Placed order on 28th November appreciate this is busy time but received generic email to say it would be late then nothing. I had to chase and had to resort to using facebook - I didnt want to air my annoyance in public but could not get through to them on phone. It appears that new orders were being processed before old. Not happy with being kept up to date on status of order and reason why it was late was never given. I have received money off coupon and discount for future orders.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays despatching orders. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. This also caused a delay in responding to customer queries.

07-Aug-2014

• Mavala Nail Polish Thinner 10ml
  • Mohdoh Mouldable Aromatherapy: Unwind 50g

standard service

I am sorry to hear that your order arrived with a damaged packaging. Our products leave our warehouse in perfect condition, so I can only presume the item was damaged in transit. Please see the email sent to offer a solution.

30-Dec-2013