Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127120 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

19-Jan-2014

• Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner 200ml
  • Elemis Sp@Home Lime and Ginger Salt Glow 410g

Delivery was late. Packaging was damaged.

We are sorry if your package was delivered late. I can see in your account that you have chosen the Special Next Day delivery option and that you placed your order on Sunday the 05.01.2013. Please bare in mind, that the Post Office doesn't work on a Sunday and therefore your order was despatched on the 06.01.2014 and was delivered by the Ilkley Post Office on the following day on the 07.01.2014. I am also very sorry to hear that your items arrived damaged. Our products leave our warehouse in perfect condition, so I can only presume the item was damaged in transit. We at feelunique take great pride in our packaging in ensuring that your products arrive in perfect condition. However, this was not the case with your order and we can only apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.We value your comments and I have passed these on to our warehouse manager to follow up and sent you an email offering a solution to your complaint. Once again our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

14-Sep-2013

• Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream 50ml

fab prices & promos, quick delivery, never any problems. have used many times.

01-Aug-2013

I love the product

14-Sep-2012

• Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 150ml
  • Elemis Absolute Eye Serum 15ml

Excellent Service with Great Offers and Promotions!