Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 72604 Customer Reviews

Bad

26-Jul

• Decleor Prolagene Lift - Lift & Firm Day Cream for Normal Skin 50ml
  • Decleor Aromessence Neroli Essential Night Balm 30ml

I went through quidco and feel unique re not paying out. Absolutely terrible and will not shop here again. I always go through quidco for feel unique and it is one of the reasons i shop there. I will purchase else where in the future.

20-Jul

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

• Decleor Expression De L'Age Radiance Smoothing Cream Expression Lines Correction 50ml
  • Decleor Aroma White C+ Hydra-Brightening Treatment Lotion 150ml

A good range of products. Always fast delivery and products are well packaged. I like the fact you generally get at least one little freebie!

18-Jul

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

This product is excellent. After only a few days i could see the difference and the improvement continued as the days went by.. It is advised to give the product a rest after a month. I have sensitive skin and on initial use of this product I developed a small patch of dry skin under my eyebrow. I continued to use the product and the dry skin went within a few days and left no evidence it had ever been there. This product is a must to try

24-Jun-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

I have used this product before and love it

24-Jun-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

I have used the product a couple of times, mainly as a thicker layer mask. It certainly seemed to plump the skin around my eyes. I am now using a thinner layer at night also, it is very pleasant to use and I don't wake up with puffiness around my eyes. It doesn't actually sink in to the skin without a trace, but that fact doesn't take away from the product, I think perhaps it's supposed to be like that, as it's full of hylaronic acid, which plumps up tissues. All in all it may end up being a product I can't do without!!

21-May-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

Excellent product with instant visible results

30-Mar-2014

• Decleor Aromessence White Brightening Serum 15ml
  • Frownies Facial Patches for Wrinkles on the Forehead & Between Eyes x144

One of the best one on market for your eyes

30-Mar-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

The very best eye product on the market can't live withought it. I have been using it for many years .

26-Mar-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

Early days still, but like the feel of the product. Good base for make up.

09-Mar-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

Have been using this lovely product for several years and wouldn't be without it.It moisturises well and reduces puffiness under the eyes.

02-Mar-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

Would not want to be without this product, treating fine lines, darkness under the eye, I find it is an excellent base for make-up, easily absorbed, no sticky residue.

24-Jan-2014

• NUXE Eau Démaquillante Micellaire Micellar Cleansing Water 200ml

I can't be without this product, after one application your eyes look younger!!

17-Jan-2014

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

Have been using this for a long time and find it is excellent for removing puffiness from under the eyes.

12-Dec-2013

Decleor Hydrotenseur Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

A light serum which can be used over eyelids as well.

06-Oct-2013

• Shavata Fashion Targets Breast Cancer Tweezers - Black

THE PUMP ACTION DISPENSER ON THIS IS QUITE STIFF SO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO REGULATE HOW MUCH COMES OUT, SUBSEQUENTLY YOU HAVE TO PRESS DOWN HARD AND END UP WITH FAR TOO MUCH PRODUCT. AS A RESULT I HAVE WASTED APPOX HALF OF IT. A REAL SHAME AS IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT WHICH HAS HELPED WITH MY DARK CIRCLES BUT I WOULD NOT BUY IT AGAIN AS SO MUCH OF IT HAS GONE TO WASTE TO WASTE. PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO DECLEOR.

I am sorry that you were not happy with a recently ordered Decleor product. I have contacted you regarding this issue and we will of course pass on your comments to Decleor as they and us here at feelunique.com do like our customers to be happy with their ordered products. Once again we offer our most sincere apologies.

20-Sep-2013

• Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream 50ml
  • Decleor Prolagene Lift - Lift & Brighten Eye Cream 15ml

good products. it would be nice to have some of the little testers you get on other sites and in shops & hotels when you place an order, but other than that a good service.

20-Sep-2013

• Redken Body Full Shampoo with Cotton 300ml
  • Redken Color Extend Mini Travel Pack

Lovely and smooth makeup easy to apply over

30-Aug-2013

Decleor Aroma Solutions Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

smells nice, feels nice, goes a long way, repeat user

13-Aug-2013

• L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil 250ml
  • Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub 55g

Nice light but effective serum. Moisturising and disguises fine lines.

13-Aug-2013

Decleor Aroma Solutions Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum 15ml

My wife is very pleased with this product which does what it claims to do.