Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127908 Customer Reviews

• TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Conditioner 750ml

First rate service

12-Apr-2015

TIGI S-Factor Serious Conditioner with Sunflower Seed Oil 150ml

Very easy to order and arrived on time very happy .

21-Jul-2014

• TIGI S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender 125ml
  • TIGI S-Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum with Sunflower Seed Extract 250ml

Feel unique was a good service, however the courier left my package on my doorstep and I was at work all day. I was lucky this wasn't taken by a passerby.

21-Jun-2014

• Phyto Phytheol Anti-Dandruff Regulating Shampoo 200ml

Service as always quick

08-Jun-2014

• TIGI Bed Head Recharge Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml

Great fast service

28-Jan-2014

• Redken Extreme Anti-Snap 250ml

Have always been very happy with the serviice

21-Nov-2013

• TIGI Bed Head Candy Fixations Mega Whip 105.5g
  • Redken Color Extend Mini Travel Pack

Excellent service

11-Aug-2013

• TIGI: £15 iTunes UK Gift Card - Free Gift
  • TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner Duo 2x 750ml

Quick delivery. Extremely happy!

05-Jun-2013

• TIGI Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g

I love feel unique - excellent service!

26-Apr-2013

• TIGI S-Factor Dream Drops 75ml
  • TIGI S-Factor Silky Smooth Moisture Serum with Sunflower Seed Extract 250ml

Service was brilliant - recieved the items within 2 days of ordering, and was well packaged!

17-Mar-2013

• Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20 10.5g Natural

Excellent service and great promotions.

12-Nov-2012

TIGI S-Factor Serious Conditioner with Sunflower Seed Oil 150ml

• L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo for Grey or White Hair 250ml

Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong goods, I emailed yourselves at the address given requesting your returns policy and received no reply. I completed your on-line query box section asking for your returns policy and yet again, received no reply. I tried telephoning the number given for your returns policy, yet again, no reply. So I have returned the goods to the address given on the delivery note which is in Jersey by recorded delivery, stating I had ordered the wrong goods and asking for a refund. So I wait with bated breath, will I receive a refund or not?
The other issue is that you include delivery on all items, as most items are more expensive, they obviously include a charge for delivery, when ordering more than one item, the delivery is duplicated, maybe 2 or 3 times, possible more!

I can see that we were delayed in our response due to a high volume of emails received we did have a small backlog and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We do have a section on our website regarding our returns policy and we do advise of this on the invoice received with your order.

A refund was processed for you on 13 November 2012.

We offer a free post service worldwide and do not include a delivery charge in our prices unless the customer has opted for a different delivery option and this is shown at checkout.
12-Nov-2012

• Medisana Heated Neck and Back Pad HKW
  • Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Eye Contour Kit

I sent them an urgent email requesting they stop the order but it took them a week to respond with instructions on how to return order.

We do try our best to pull out all high priority emails from our Customer Care Queue but if they are not subtitled with the correct heading they are often missed due to the volumes of emails we receive on a daily basis. The email you sent was subtitled "Order Dispatched" which meant it was actioned later on.