Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 82515 Customer Reviews

21-Oct

excellent

16-Oct

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Excellent product and service.

15-Oct

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

I have used it for years love it thanks so much excellent service.

05-Oct-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

√Čvaluation du service : la courtoisie de la société est formidable! rare dans notre société! bravo!
Produit : vraiment super ce produit et si discret

30-Sep-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

I love Eyesential, I have been using it now for the past two years and it gives me such great confidence knowing my under eye 'folds' become invisible.
I sincerely hope you will continue its production for all very appreciative women out here.
Although I was not in when your very prompt delivery was distributed, I did collect it from Royal Mail, Thanks again.

Kind Regards

M. MacLeod (Perth, Scotland)

29-Sep-2014

• bareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Styler 0.09g Light

Brilliant product that I have used for over 15 years.

27-Sep-2014

Good

Thank you for your feedback. We value your custom and would like to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. I have checked the correspondence and cannot find any emails relating to your order.If you do have any future queries, please can you email us through our customer contact page on our website, call us or request a call-back through the Contact Us section where we will be more than happy to assist you further.

I will contact you straight away regarding this issue.

Kind regards
23-Sep-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Used it for ages, it really does exactly what it says it will

21-Sep-2014

Good service

17-Sep-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

have used eyesential for years but not easy finding the best deal,only a quick fix but I am quite happy with that,it lasts a long time and it does work if properly used

12-Sep-2014

• Weleda Citrus Hand and Nail Cream 50ml

Prompt in informing me when produce had become available

12-Sep-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Left by back door!! good thing we live on a farm !!Could have been left in the Barn, safely.

03-Sep-2014

excellent results

01-Sep-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

An excellent product Does exactly as it states on product

29-Aug-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Absolutely fantastic, does exactly as promoted. Was worried about not being able to moisturise under eyes during the day, but I just make sure I do every night. Fantastic product which will become a must in my make up routine.

19-Aug-2014

Great product , could not live without it .Would totally recommend it .x

12-Aug-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Just love this, helps me stay a bit younger looking easier.

08-Aug-2014

Works well

08-Aug-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Have used this product before....does just what it says on the tin. Excelllent product!

05-Aug-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Only half full and very gloopy, if you can recommend anything else I'd be happy .

I have looked at your account history, and can see that on numerous occasions you have left negative feedback about this product, yet you keep purchasing it. It is very unusual for us to receive negative feedback about this product and it is a popular seller. Please see my email offering a solution.

27-Jul-2014

• this works In Transit Camera Close-Up 40ml

Great product!

22-Jul-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

I was very impressed with the delivery and it arrived a day and a half later which was very quick,also didn't need to be in to be signed for so postie could leave it in my hideyhole.Would definitely use again for other items as when I want something I don't want to wait a week or more to get it.

17-Jul-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

Seems to be the only product on market that works for me, so please continue to stock.

15-Jul-2014

Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer 20ml

disappointed with the look after about a half hour it started to look like it was cracking up and leaving a white film, I tried using less but that didn't make any difference, I also found using a mineral power on top would not cover the film.

14-Jul-2014