Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127019 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

10-Oct-2015

• Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Hand Cream 100ml

entered their completion to win back the cost of the order and won!
Got a confirmation email with a link to claim back my order cost but this took me to a screen that asked for my banks IBAN and SWIFT numbers
Had no idea what these are so rang Feel Unique, they didn't know either!
Said they would find out and ring me back but they didn't so I contacted them again the next day.

Apparently this is the system their technical team built for the competition. I pointed out that no one is going to know their banks' IBAN & SWIFT numbers so why on earth would their technical team choose such a complicated method for customers to use.
Was told that they didn't know and that they would speak to their technical team to find out and get back to me.
We shall see but I am not confident that I am actually going to receive the so called "prize"

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have followed this up and as per mentioned on our telephone call. Our team is currently looking into this for you. We will get back to you shortly regarding our findings

20-Sep-2014

Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Lotion 400ml

Took a little bit longer than expected but arrived safely

08-Jun-2014

• DIOR SVELTE REVERSAL Body Contouring and Firming Concentrate

Always reliable

03-Dec-2012

• Lancôme Nutrix Nourishing and Repairing Treatment Rich Cream 125ml

Orders are dealt with promptly, and free delivery service is excellent.