Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127050 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

05-Jun-2015

• Lancôme Men Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Balm 50ml
  • L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Volume Building Mascara - Extra Black 8ml

Excellent, fast, efficient service.

25-Nov-2014

• Lancôme Men Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Balm 50ml

I received an email stating that my goods had been despatched on 5th Nov. To date I have neither received the goods nor a response to my 2 enquiries, despite a claim that I would receive a reply within 5 days.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Due to the upgrade of our systems and a high volume of orders, we were experiencing delays responding to the high volumes of customer queries. This is not our usual level of service and under normal circumstances our orders are shipped within 24 hours. I can see a response was sent to your email earlier today.

09-Jun-2013

• Lancôme Feelunique.com Exclusive Anniversary Free Gift

The service is excellent. My only concern is the fact that I live in a flat, and when I am not at home, the parcel is always left on top if the letter boxes (21 in total). I've had the misfortune of having a parcel go missing before, and I would prefer for it to be left outside my front door!!!!