Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 63343 Customer Reviews

18-Jan-2014

Kent Small Foundation Brush - TWMU8

• Kent Blusher Brush - TWMU10
  • He-Shi Face and Body Tanning Gel 150ml

Great prices, fast delivery, excellent

27-May-2013

Kent Foundation Brush - TWMU8

As soon as I took the brush out the packet the handle feel off, unless feel unique opened it before dispatching they wouldn't have noticed so I don't blame than at all and after a bit of super glue the brush is fine and works well, not the best brush I have used as you do have to be very careful when blending otherwise you end up with stroke marks, so be careful and make sure you use up upwards circular motions to buff the foundation into the skin and wipe the brush before buffing away any strokes you've missed, but for £10.40 it certainly the best cheaper brush I've used. But if your looking for that perfect "airbrushed" finished I would recommend forking our the extra and going for dior or guerlain

17-May-2013

• Cosmopolitan Beauty Expert Perfect Finish Powder Brush

The brush has already come apart from the handle and only used it 3 times

we do apologise for your dissatisfaction with this product and have sent you an email about this.
08-Apr-2013

Kent Foundation Brush - TWMU8

• Benefit b.right Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ 50.3ml

I opened the packet and the brush fell off, really feels cheap and flimsy.

Apologies for this inconvenience. Customer Care has now contacted you via email. Many Thanks

Dominic
03-Apr-2013

Good reliable product

20-Feb-2013

• Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml
  • Kent Blusher Brush - TWMU10

First item received broken, replacement loose

08-Feb-2013

Kent Foundation Brush - TWMU8

The brush snapped as soon as I opened the packaging. Was not worth returning as it was only £10. Will buy a different brand in the future.

26-Dec-2012

Kent Foundation Brush - TWMU8

I bought this as my first foundation brush because of its reasonable price. I have found it easy to use (it has instructions on the back) especially when blending concealer.

23-Dec-2012

• Benefit They're Real! Beyond Mascara 8.5g

The brush came apart from the handle before I could even used it.