Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 114194 Customer Reviews

• Lancôme La Base L'Absolu Rouge Revitalizing Lip Treatment SPF 10 4.2ml
  • Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara 10g

13-May-2015

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.5ml

After reading the reviews, I was expecting fantastic results. The primer added thickness to my lashes but didn't really define them as much as I'd like; as a result they looked a little spidery! I applied mascara straight away before it dried so maybe that's the mistake I made. Overall the results were good but not fantastic.

26-Jan-2015

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.5ml

• Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Wash 200ml

Love this product. Used it for years and I think makes a big difference to my eyelashes.

19-Dec-2014

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.5ml

• bareMinerals A Flawless Future Collection: Fairly Light (Unboxed) - feelunique.com Exclusive

as always good value for money

22-Jul-2014

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.2g

Excellent product - Seems to last a long time - condition of lashes seem much improved and the finished look is excellent I find it best to apply to one eye at a time and directly apply mascara whilst product is still wet for best results before moving to other eye. I use the Lancome original Hypnose mascara which I have used since it's launch.

30-Jun-2014

• Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara Duo

Great

03-Jun-2014

• Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit 4.35g Medium

Excellent service

11-Mar-2014

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.2g

The packaging look completely different from the photo online and I didn't receive the XL one! it feels like the product has been opened before. Very disappointed sice it cost around 22 pounds.

17-Feb-2014

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.2g

Fast service and no postage required!

15-Jan-2014

good value

14-Nov-2013

Lancôme CILS Booster XL 5.2g

I have been a customer for a little while and always had very good service.

16-Aug-2013

• Lily Lolo Concealer Brush

really like this product. I have quite short eye lashes but this really helps to give them length and volume

05-Jun-2013

just what I wanted

15-Apr-2013

• Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara - 01 Noir Infini 6.5g

I have always found this company extremely efficient and helpful and is without doubt the best online company I use.