Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 98595 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Mar

• Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara 8g 01 Extreme Black

Such an excellent range of products available. Competitively priced with frequent and genuinely good deals. Delivery is swift and well packaged and communication with the company is always easy.

20-Feb

• REN Vita Mineral Emollient Rescue Cream 50ml

Skin feels much smoother

16-Feb

REN Clarifying Toner 150ml

Excellent toner, not too harsh and really helping with my acne to clear my skin and keep it calm.

15-Feb-2015

• theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer 8.5g

Really transformed my skincare routine. I never had a acidic toner before and I feel that my skin really likes it. It is not very strong and I feel like it could be, but as an intro product it worked well and didn't irritate my skin. Definitely helped with improving the overall appearance of my skin. However, maybe I'm using too much of it, but it doesn't seem like it would last a long time (have gone through 1/3 of the bottle in a couple of weeks, but I do use it twice a day)

19-Jan-2015

• REN Clarimatte T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel 150ml

PuntuaciĆ³n del servicio : Todo ha llegado bien y en tiempo. Variedad de productos y marcas. Bien de precio.
Producto : Fantástico producto para piel mixta/grasa y cruelty free (no testado en animales). Seguiré comprando

15-Jan-2015

REN Clarifying Toner 150ml

This is my 2nd bottle of Ren toner & i would highly recommend it. It does an excellent job of keeping my skin clear, fresh & toned with minimal effort!

08-Dec-2014

Service-Bewertung : Gutes Angebot
Produkt : Gut verträglich

06-Dec-2014

• Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick 4g Matte Crimson
  • Eylure Pro-Lash Individuals Mini Trial Pack

Easy to find what I was looking for and easy to order, delivery relatively quick.

23-Nov-2014

15-Oct-2014

• Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml

Página we intuitiva muy ágil y muy buen servicio. Gran variedad de productos y marcas

20-Jul-2014

• REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask 50ml

Alcohol-free exfoliating toner, very nice indeed.