Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127912 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

13-Sep-2014

• Merlin Professional Level 2 Papaya Therapy Daily Revival Power Shampoo 225ml

Always a prompt service from feel unique.

13-Aug-2014

• Decleor Aromessence Mandarine Smoothing Night Balm 15ml

brill

15-Jun-2014

md formulations Travel Kit - Sensitive Skin

Quick service and excellent price

08-Sep-2016
Excellent as usual

19-May-2014

md formulations Travel Kit - Sensitive Skin

This company sent me the completely wrong order, I ordered a sensitive md formulations facial ravel kit 24.95(to take on holiday) and they sent me a make up cleaning set doh!!! I have emailed customer service through my company account 4 times!! No acknowledgement from feelunique. I am extremely disappointed as no conact.

We value your feedback and comments and we appreciate how disappointing it is to receive an incorrect order.
I have checked our email system and cannot find any correspondence from you relating to this issue or we would of course swiftly resolved this situation.
I will contact you straight away so that I can resolve the problem.

Kind regards