Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127153 Customer Reviews

• Launched in October 2005, Feelunique is one of Europe's fastest growing online beauty retailers bringing you outstanding value beauty, grooming and health products straight to your door for free!

Good
Bad

04-Jan-2015

after 3 e-mails no responce regarding non delivery of order

As you can imagine we send thousands of parcels every day and generally our customers’ orders are delivered with no problems at all by Royal Mail within the estimated 3-7 days. However we appreciate that this did not happen in the case of your order. I can see from the correspondence that you have been in touch with customer services and a solution has been found.

08-Dec-2014

very prompt

27-Aug-2014

• Mavala Eye-Lite Double Lash 10ml

Arrived within days

06-Jun-2014

• Matis Reponse Yeux Eye Reviving Cream 15ml
  • Matis Reponse Yeux Biphase Eyes & Lips Make-Up Remover 150ml

Products are fine - I've used them all before but quite disappointed that they took a full week to arrive. I probably would have popped into town and bought from a shop had I known they would take so long. Also, just a note to say that items had been despatched but no tracking/ estimated delivery date provided. Other companies do better.

Thank you for your valued feedback. The delivery method that you chose was the free Royal Mail delivery estimated at 3-7 days. . For a faster delivery option, you can select priority delivery (2-5 days)we also offer a tracked service (3-7 days)or next working day delivery on order placed before 12.00 pm. Best Regards

06-Mar-2014

CODE Beautiful VLM Volumising Lengthening Mascara 12ml

you should ensure that the courier company you use does not just leave the parcel on the door step if nobody is in as I never received my order! Equally your company was very efficient and replaced the product by return with no charge. (Sorry just realised I was referring to my previous order not the one listed below!!!)

27-Feb-2014

• Color Wow Root Cover Up - Medium Brown Hair 3.1g

I found Feelunique service very fast and very good and will certainly purchase from them again, also it is free postage, which always sways me to a company.