Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 129882 Customer Reviews

11-Jul-2014

service very prompt excellent

28-Feb-2014

• Decleor Soothing Skincare Coffret

Well packaged and prompt delivered. Thank you.

13-Jan-2014

Decleor Aroma Night Angelique Nourishing Night Balm 30ml

Delivered on time easy website

15-Oct-2013

Decleor Aroma Night Angelique Nourishing Night Balm 30ml

• Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 2.5ml 2.5 - Fair Complexion (Natural Undertones)
  • Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream 50ml

my order qualified for a free gift which was not delivered with my order and there was no explanation. I got in touch with them to ask where it was, at this point they admitted that they had run out and as compensation would send me some free samples. They would not have done anything had I not complained, they weren't even going to offer an explanation. I actually really wanted the free gift and part of my order was so that I would get it. the free samples they sent were not a suitable substitution. They should have the stock of the free gifts up to date on the website as they do with normal stock so you know at the point of order if you are going to get it or not. The standard should not be to ignore not sending it if it has sold out. I would probably not use them again and will order elsewhere going forward.

We are again for the lack of quality service received with your order, this is most unusual as the warehouse normally informs us if an item is out of stock so we can inform the customer and offer an alternative product. Unfortunately on this occasion this didn't happened with your order and I have passed on your comments to our Operations Manager to look into this matter and we can assure you that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint, please see my email that I have sent you. Our most sincere apologies once again for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

11-Oct-2013

Decleor Aroma Night Angelique Nourishing Night Balm 30ml

Excellent service will def order from you again

20-Sep-2013

• Decleor Hydra Floral BB Cream 24hr Moisture Activator SPF 15 40ml

Very speedy service and good selection of products

27-Jun-2013

speedy delivery

24-Apr-2013

• Benefit Fake Up 3.5g 03 Deep
  • JASON Calming Lavender Pure Natural Body Wash 887ml

I have been buying from Feelunique for long a time and have been very pleased with the service

06-Apr-2013

• Yes To Carrots Nourishing Super Rich Body Butter 239g - Special Offer Price

1st time user as it was bought as a gift. Impressed and will use myself for me or for gifts

12-Mar-2013

• Decleor NutriDivine Nutriboost Soft Cream 50ml
  • Decleor Expert Skincare Solutions Set - Free Gift

Speedy service and excellent value.

21-Feb-2013

• Decleor Aromessence Neroli Comforting Serum 15ml

Great I knew who had signed for the delivery and at what time

22-Jan-2013

• Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Cream 15ml

very speedy delivery, excellent service as always

19-Jan-2013

• Mavala Trio Set - Grace

Very easy to use website but search function lets you down. It always seems to return loads of results half of which are what I'm looking for. Invest more time in ontologies and semantics of peoples searches