Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 127892 Customer Reviews

08-Jan-2016

FOREO LUNAâ„¢ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Turquoise Blue

• NYX Xtreme Lip Cream 7ml 02 Candy Land
  • NYX Baked Blush 6.5g 07 Spanish Rose

overall very easy to navigate and very easy checkout

02-Feb-2015

Fabulous product prompt delivery

20-Nov-2014

FOREO LUNAâ„¢ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Petal Pink

• Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream 25ml

Quick and well packaged. Loved the free gift with purchase.

30-Jul-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Magenta

Fast delivery, nicely packed.

27-Jul-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Purple

arrived well packaged and promptly

02-Jul-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Magenta

Excellent service, and a fast/well packaged delivery.

15-Jun-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Magenta

As usual, good prices , service, delivery times

29-Apr-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Purple

It really works! My skin is rejuvenated. I have used it regularly from the day I bought it. Thanks to the company and congratulations!

03-Mar-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Petal Pink

Like shopping with feel unique great packaging and service only one small fault you keep getting my name wrong it is Lillias not Lillian's Addison.

14-Feb-2014

Excellent service

25-Jan-2014

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Cool Grey

• this works Pillow Talk 75ml & Stress Less 5ml Duo

As Above

17-Jan-2014

• Nioxin 3 Part Hair System Kit 1

Easy to use website and great selection of beauty products.

29-Dec-2013

• FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Purple

Great web-site - really quick and reliable service.

15-Dec-2013

FOREO LUNA™ Mini T-Sonic Facial-Cleansing Brush Turquoise Blue

I wrote to this company, they did not read my mail but sent me a generic answer to different question. Other mails to the company ignored. Will not recommend to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we value your custom and comments and would like you to know that we will do everything possible to resolve your complaint. I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your Customer Service experience received on this occasion. I can see in the email correspondence we had with you that my colleague apologised sending you the email in error regarding your query and we have then sent you an email guiding you to the instruction manuals that can be found on the FOREO website as FOREO confirmed that the product should come with a basic instruction manual but the more detailed manuals can be found on their website. Please see the email I have sent you offering a solution to your complaint and once again we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and upset caused.